Jack Staffie DofB ?2010 - 8th July 23

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
MandaTK

Re: Jack Staffie DofB ?2012 Guildford Kenns

Post by MandaTK »

On Saturday with there being not many dogs at Guildford blu1.gif I joined Jacqui on a walk with Jack. Jo also joined us. We went up to Loseley and all round the lake and back a lovely 1.5 hour walk. At first Jacqui had been trying to coax Jack to go for a walk but he wasn't having it, then when he saw he had two other admirers to swagger along with he trotted along. Jack is a gorgeous lad, he seems to suffer a bit from arthritis and limped a little so Jacqui stopped walking and I massaged his shoulder and down his leg and feet - well he absolutely swooned at it and loved every minute. I think he decided that a limp was in order so he could get more massage. He let me massage him and was gently looking at me with those soulful eyes. We met quite a few dogs about but their owners were kind and popped their dogs on leads. Jack liked some people but was not so keen on little people (kids). He just seemed bothered by them perhaps because they are small! It was a really wonderful walk, we all chatted and Jack really loved his walk with us all he waddles a bit with his typical rounded staffie bottom and gait!! Really a gorgeous boy who will need an experienced owner and one with patience and so much love to give. Jack would give so much love back. Once back in his kennel he again moved his bed so he could pop into it and watch everything going on. Gorgeous. Heart fill with love.gif]
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

Well I had my last Guildford walk with gorgeous little Jack today and we walked with King as they walk so well together. We plays find the treat on the back field afterwards.

Jack started off a little reactive to passing dogs but after a while settled in and started to sit nicely for treats as they passed.

Jack is such a special boy with so much character I can’t tell you how much I love this boy and hope he settles quickly at Gatwick where he is showered in lots of love and attention and daily walks.

He needs time to get to know and trust you but once you do know him he loves nothing more that playing find the treat on the long lead. He gets bored very quickly in kennels but flourishes from lots of human attention and playing games.

❤️❤️❤️❤️
Heart fill with love.gif]
5AC7F39C-3CB2-45D8-A289-F311CDD5AC6D.jpeg
0EC2DA15-CB78-439C-8153-F55335419DD1.jpeg
D125EADC-4B6E-439F-B843-95D50E475CC2.jpeg
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Oh Rachael I so hope he settles well. He is a special boy xxx fell in love with him on Saturday on our walk X xxx
RosC

Re: Jack Staffie DofB ?2012 Gatwick Kenns

Post by RosC »

I had a nice walk with Jack on Saturday. He was happy to have his muzzle put on and we set off. As we got to the car park Terry had just arrived and Jack seemed very pleased to see a familiar face 🙂
Jack wasnt too keen to walk far until we spotted ferdy ahead and we followed him around and had a good walk. Lovely chunky little boy!
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Jack enjoyed a nice long walk yesterday with me, following Tamsin with Ferdy :D
026C67EB-0E40-486F-AF33-33694F041617.jpeg
F2C9ACF6-55A6-4295-BA30-0623C8AE647F.jpeg
Found some grass to have a lovely roll on too - and a tummy tickle from me as he did ! I understand this is one of Jacks favourite things :D
ABD44928-A188-4AB1-AEA0-AAD07BF3E4FC.jpeg
4C89E8F6-3BD0-46C6-8E94-34B733CC018D.jpeg
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

Caught up with little Jack on Saturday now that he’s moved to Gatwick. He seems to have settled in well and enjoyed a walk with his kennel brother Evan. They walk so well together.

Lovely to see Jack walking with Sarah in the week I know he’ll make everyone fall in love with him with his little waddle and big smile. ❤️❤️
Heart fill with love.gif]
B6ADD312-A266-4686-AA8B-A414AFFC1241.jpeg
5BD7D664-6683-486F-8323-BF407D47CFC7.jpeg
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

IT was lovely to meet up with Jack again yesterday, we had a bit of a cuddle and he sat on me so I could massage his back and shoulders, just like the first time we met 0002.gif] bighug.gif
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Sparkiegaz

Post by Sparkiegaz »

I’ve only just become aware of this site, big thumbs up to you all who give so much time and effort making these dogs as happy as possible.
Not sure if this is in the correct place to post this but thanks again.. :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: wheyhey.gif wheyhey.gif bravo1.gif bravo1.gif
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

Walked little Jack with Sky the other day and she put a little spring in his step. He trotted along happily with Sky showing her the way to go. Jack is taking a bit of time to settle in at Gatwick, he does like things a certain way bless him. If he can walk with dogs like Sky and Evan he’d be a very happy boy. ❤️❤️
RosC

Post by RosC »

Jack had a good walk today with new boy Magic. He was a little shouty initially until he was in front then he settled and led the way! Jack likes calm company on his walks so once Magic was settled in behind him we were fine. It was a nice sunny day so we made the most of it and had a good walk.
Jack loves a roll on the grass and did this today on most bits of grass he found along the way!

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”