Myles Staffie DofB 07.08 - 25th July 22

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Dangless0000

Re: Myles Staffie DofB 07.08 New Romney Foster

Post by Dangless0000 »

Just in tears reading about this poor darling, he looks like he needs never ending hugs to make his life a little happy. Thank you dear fosterers sending him a loving hug and kisses and he is so in my thoughts and prayers for someone to be kind to him and make his life lovely, someone all of his own xxxx angel13.gif]
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

I am so pleased that Myles is settling in well John. Huge :thanks.gif: for all that you and Sylvie do for our dogs. It was lovely to see Myles setting off with you both. I am sure that this gorgeous boy will flourish under your care. At least he is becoming more comfortable with his bath treatments and has a good appetite bless his heart thumbs.gif :goodjob.gif: xx
johnfowle

Post by johnfowle »

It's a real joy to see how Myles is progressing....he welcomes you into his room with a wagging tail and looks forward to his meals which he obviously enjoys. He usually eat about half, then goes out into the garden to make room for more before returning to his room to finish off. He has got into the routine of going back into the annex after finishing his meal to climb onto one of the settees for a cuddle....he is such a friendly lad.

The malaseb baths are going well and what fur he has is already softer and more shiny. Most of his scabs have come off, but he still has quite a few knobbly bits which we will have to look at next week when he goes back to see Mark in Westerham.

We have started taking him for regular short walks which he appears to look forward to and waits at the front door for his walker to catch up. There is a large grassy area just down the road where he spends his time taking in all the new smells and then wanders back slowly to the house before settling down in his bed.

He is such a good boy and seems to appreciate that everybody is trying to make his life more agreeable and his skin less sore.
anne

Post by anne »

thumbs.gif love4.gif
I can imagine him enjoying a potter to the green, tail wagging and then snuggling up for some cuddles.
Thank you John and Sylvie x
Katharine

Post by Katharine »

RR Albert sends Myles a gentle little snuffle and a tail wag.
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

I visited John and Sylvie last week and got to meet the delightful Myles. He is a very sweet natured old boy.

I was amazed how well he is looking when compared to his first photos. His fur is growing back and he looks much brighter now.

It was lovely to see him potter around in the garden and then have some cuddles with him back indoors. I hope his forever home is just around the corner as he would make someone a great companion and be utterly charming to all he would meet.

Here is a video of Myles.

Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
johnfowle

Post by johnfowle »

Thank you, Sarah, for posting the video on Myles' thread. He is certainly a changed boy and welcomes you into his room with a wagging tail and a big grin on his face. He is even jogging three or four paces to chase after a ball, but he doesn't know what to do with it yet!!!
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Oh wow Myles is looking so much better thumbs.gif :thanks.gif: for caring for Myles so well John and Sylvie xx
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Oh Myles, you are such a sweetie. Thank you John and Sylvie for caring for him, he looks much happier. By the way, has Lynne seen him wearing that pink harness? 0002.gif] 0002.gif]
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Awww, thank you so much for taking this little boy into foster......his sad eyes have turned a bit happier...and in time am sure his legs will gain a bit of strength...love him ! Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif]

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”