Kai Staffie DofB ?2008 Aylesbury

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
xxlynne

Kai Staffie DofB ?2008 Aylesbury

Post by xxlynne » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:53 pm

Current Status: Homed
DSCF0387.jpgkai.jpg
Kai's Story: Kai was found tied up with a Staffie pup and then was abandoned and unclaimed within a South London council pound. Another Rescue offered them both places, but on meeting Kai, decided they would keep the pup, but send Kai back to the pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving Kai's life. Kai is now neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Kai is in boarding kennels near Guildford whilst he awaits his new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
DSCF0380.jpgkai.jpg
DSCF0390.jpgkai.jpg
DSCF0378.jpgkai.jpg
DSCF0405.jpgkai.jpg
Kai's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information:
We were asked to help Kai, who was found tied up with a Staffie puppy. They were both offered a Rescue place, and when they met him decided to withdraw his offer but accept the puppy!!! He is photographed with the Staffie puppy that they accepted.
Kai2.jpg
Kai5.jpg
Kai.jpg

xxlynne

Re: Kai Staffie DofB TBAss Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:08 pm

Kai arrived today via our vets for a once over and 1st Vaccination. He is already neutered. He is a tiny chap!

anne

Post by anne » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:09 am

I am not sure why another rescue would send Kai back to the pound????
Kai is a sweet staffie boy, extra small size, friendly and lively. He was a joy to walk with yesterday, interested and busy and very tuned in. If I stopped he would turn around and look into my eyes and check all was OK. He pulls on the lead a bit but he really is tiny for a staffie so this is not a problem and its only because he is happy to be out and about and interested in everything around him, especially the squirrels in the woods. Walks will have been in short supply for him recently and he is making up for it. He is a delight and I am guessing will be a very popular boy with the walkers, not that we want him to hang around with us for long as he needs a home and family to call his own.
DSCF0386.jpgkai.jpg
love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif
DSCF0396.jpgkai.jpg

Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:34 pm

So I did meet this tiny sweetheart of a dog today! Oh my heart, he is just so gorgeous. He is unusual looking and has a mini me Boxer face with the most lovely expression. Kai was so easy to make friends with and take on a walk. He walks beautifully, no pulling and is well behaved. He ignored a squirrel that ran across our path. I took him to the paddock where he had a run around, but actually didn't go far from me and came as soon as I called him. For a dog who hadn't met me before today, I found Kai to be friendly, obedient and very connected to me, he followed me everywhere. We sat and had some lovely cuddles and he was happy to watch the world go by. A hard one to return to the kennel block. Very nice dog.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit our fb page https://www.facebook.com/groups/676797962392764/

Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:02 pm

I have to admit I am rather taken with this tiny little lad, he is just so lovely. He doesn't seem too bothered by other dogs in the kennel block and although alert, he is a calm boy and very easy and well mannered to walk. He is very light on the lead and a loving, affectionate dog who doesn't want to go too far from you. Kai has the most adorable looks and personality. I did want to pop him in the car and take him home but sadly I can't.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit our fb page https://www.facebook.com/groups/676797962392764/

Jokav

Re: Kai Staffie DofB ?2008 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Jokav » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:15 pm

I fell in love with him yesterday when I met him

coffeepot12

Post by coffeepot12 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:18 am

I couldn't resist stopping by Kai's kennel on Sunday, he really is a handsome boy and he took a bit of my heart. He took the sausages I gave him so gently and came up on my knee for a cuddle. Look forward to seeing him next time I am at Gatwick angel13.gif]

pits

Post by pits » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:03 pm

Here's new boy Kai who I met for the first time today. He's the smallest Staffie I've ever seen, unbelievably tiny, and he is very friendly. He also never made a single sound the entire time I was with him. He sometimes gives a toothy smile as shown below, and often I see when walking his tongue sticks out slightly which is extremely funny and cute, I couldn't catch it on a photo though. Don't miss out on him.
k1.jpg
k2.jpg
k3.jpg
k4.jpg

Hilbs

Post by Hilbs » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:39 pm

I was so looking forward to meeting Kai this week after reading his feed and have to say I totally agree with everything everyone has said. He is simply a lovely dog (nice compact little Staffie) who is just so easy to walk and unbelievably endearing - he really is a great little soul who has loads of love to give.

dymphnae

Post by dymphnae » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:46 pm

Kai is a complete sweetheart. Compact and light, he's so easy to walk. He has a lovely connection with his walkers and is quick to trust. He's interested in other dogs but showing no aggression. Can't be long before this little smasher finds his loving companion!