Missy Staffie x DofB ?2013 Cotswolds

Dogs that have found their forever home
MrsP

Re: Missy Staffie x DofB ?2013 Guildford Kenns

Post by MrsP »

Oh I worship this girl! Missy needs her human to channel calmness and safety then she is her true angel self.
FranB

Post by FranB »

I had never walked Missy before and what a sweetheart she is love4.gif
Very affectionate and gently, and a total pleasure to walk. She only pulled twice when squirrels appeared. We tried a bit of canicross in attempt to warm up and she was great. I did notice that when I was fumbling with my phone to take a picture, she went very quiet and was sneakily trying to chew the lead, but she gave me a totally angelic look and stopped as soon as she realised she had been noticed.
040AC10D-EC9F-4FA4-B0DB-D3BF76E958C2.jpeg
6628E1F1-B26E-4C4F-B39D-BF1C3CC361FE.jpeg
dymphnae

Post by dymphnae »

Missie is such a lovely, calm girl to walk. We had Louie the patterdale with us and he's usually a bit feisty with other dogs but was good as gold with Missie along. She struggles in kennels and needs a warm comfortable home as soon as poss.
Gareth.C

Post by Gareth.C »

Missy has the sweetest personality - her favourite part of the walk is always when you stop and sit with her. She rests her head on your knee and is just so happy to have company.
BUWT5850.JPG
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Gareth - that picture is too adorable! xx What a angel13.gif]
dymphnae

Post by dymphnae »

Missie is a lovely, easy peasy girl. She's very affectionate, likes to meet new people without being o.t.t and ignores other dogs. She's so calm exiting the kennels, all the other dogs appreciate her vibe and the barking level goes right down. What a superstar.
Nurse Flo

Post by Nurse Flo »

Missy is a beautiful, gentle soul.
She gives off such relaxed vibes that we “use her” to walk with our dogs that need a kind pal to be with.
Today, it was darling Bruce who needed Missy’s Magic.
Sadly, diddy Bruce finds kennel life so very stressful so I tagged along with Missy and her walker for a chilled walk down by the river.
As usual, Missy was so good with Bruce. Not intrusive with her being there, but just being there and close enough for Bruce to feel her kind calmness.
Maternal, magical Missy is fabulous.
Rob692

Post by Rob692 »

Met Missy for the first time today and all I can say is - how on earth has she not found her forever home yet? Like the previous messages say, she exudes calmness and although a little timid at first, she loved her walk and especially loved having the occasional stop for a cuddle. It’s always tough putting these dogs back in their kennels but she was particularly hard. I hope she finds her home soon :goodluck.gif:
5BEAE789-8C00-4D12-B0D6-89C37E8CEBE3.jpeg
Rob T

Post by Rob T »

What can I add about Missy?
Missy is a star.
She is perfect as far as I'm concerned. Gentle, relaxed, easy on the lead,a real joy to walk, wonderful with other dogs and great company...it just gets better and better.
xxlynne

Re: Missy Staffie x DofB ?2013 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Missy and i spent a day together when we went down to Hastings. She was a dream as my front passenger and shared my lunch. Here she is having a stroll in the countryside

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”