Missy Staffie x DofB ?2013 Cotswolds

Dogs that have found their forever home
jessicahall

Re: Missy Staffie x DofB ?2013 Horley Foster

Post by jessicahall »

Well Missy has made herself right at home! She’s staying with me for some extra tlc before finding her forever home!

I can’t belive how quickly she has settled and everyone in our family loves her! She’s so excited when we get through the door, greeting us with toys and cuddles! She’s so easy, house trained, great to walk and loves to sleep! (Bit like me! 😂)
3C77979F-8F74-42BA-9B82-50CCF2721BBD.jpeg
AE2DCD5C-B9A9-49E9-B80F-431E9440CF22.png
Her first night she slept right though and woke up in the morning to find her snoring away! Anyone would be lucky to have such a beautiful dog!
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

love4.gif thumbs.gif love4.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Christinetully

Post by Christinetully »

Excellent- sending hugs to lovely Missy love4.gif xx
jessicahall

Post by jessicahall »

Missy has been with me for nearly a week in foster and she has not put a paw wrong! We all love her so much and has easily settled in as part of the family. She's just perfect for a family home as she loves cuddles but is also quite independent. We've been able to leave her on her own for a couple of hours and she has not be fazed, and she also prefers to sleep down stairs on her own. She knows commands such as sit, paw and down … as she can be cheeky and try to jump up at the kitchen side to see if there is any extra food going! However as she is so hungry at the moment she will probably become less likely to do this when at a better weight.
We've already seen changes in her weight and coat since being with us, she seems so happy to have a warm house and lots of love! Heart fill with love.gif]
Chilled around my grandparents
Chilled around my grandparents
Her TV
Her TV
How can I study with this face?!
How can I study with this face?!
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Lovely update Jessica, Missy looks so at home, I thought she might like that spot at the window thumbs.gif

So lovely to think of her nice and warm with lots of human company which she adores woo.gif]

:thanks.gif:
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Lovely updates of Missy, great photos, keep them coming woo.gif]
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
jessicahall

Post by jessicahall »

Missy has been in foster with me for a while and still waiting for her forever home! 🏡

She loves going out for long walks and gives great cuddles! (We have aloud her to go on the sofa- but how can you resist that face 😍)

Her little bald patch on her head is almost gone as well!!

We’ve been spending a lot of time learning recall and trying to teach her how to play fetch!! She’s been for a few walks with other dogs and has always has perfect behaviour. However doesn’t appreciate dogs barking at her or being to full on and in her face!

She can get excited so needs a quite home
jessicahall

Post by jessicahall »

Missy is doing so well in her Forster home and desperately waiting for a forever home 🏡

We recently took her to her first pub and she loved it!! Spent the whole time sunbathing and eating treats!

She also went round to my grandparents for a BBQ, there was 10 of us and she very behaved so well! Playing with the kids and running around the garden!

We’ve been practicing her recall in secure fields.. however this still needs some work as she can have selected hearing 😂

She's been putting on weight and starting to look so well!

missy 4.png

missy 3.jpg

missy 2.jpg

missy .jpg
LindaS

Post by LindaS »

Lovely to see Missy looking so well. Thank you for fostering her and keeping her out of kennels angel13.gif]
jessicahall

Post by jessicahall »

Missy has been enjoying the lovely weather she pretty much sleeps for 80% of the day!!
Loves sunbathing and loves a trip to the pub!
She's doing so well in foster, just gets harder the more comfortable she gets we need to get her rehomed soon! Heart fill with love.gif]
missy 13.JPG
missy 12.JPG
missy 11.JPG

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”