Missy Staffie x DofB ?2013 Cotswolds

Dogs that have found their forever home
Sarahk

Re: Missy Staffie x DofB ?2013 Horley Foster

Post by Sarahk »

Missy did show her cheeky side on Friday evening ...
I popped for a bit of shopping on my way home from the kennels and a nice sourdough small loaf was reduced - well I love sourdough bread toasted so I snapped it up. Got home, emptied my shopping, put most of it away but left the loaf on the counter as I thought I’d have a slice of toast with my dinner. Missy and I both then went out to the garden - Missy went inside as I watered a couple of pots that don’t get the rain. She’s quiet I thought as I went inside, so I went to check what she was up to ... what greeted me was a beautiful staffie girl with a loaf hanging out both sides of her mouth 0002.gif]
It was soooo funny to see ! And good girl, she’d eaten some but the majority she let me take off her - that was the end of my toast ! It was all rather soggy !!!
Do love a bit of cheek in an otherwise impeccably behaved girl xxx
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
jessicahall

Post by jessicahall »

Thank you so much for looking after Missy whilst I was away, I think she thoroughly enjoyed her time with you!
Here she is wiped out on the sofa after I pick her up! love4.gif
misssssy.JPG
PaulB

Post by PaulB »

Sleeping off the sourdough bread no doubt! 0002.gif]
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

love4.gif loving these updates on beautiful Missy ❤️
Kel123

Post by Kel123 »

Kiss of love.gif she is adorable
jessicahall

Post by jessicahall »

Missy has had another good week in foster! she's been playing more with her new favourite toy and we even found a secure tennis court on one of our walk, where missy got some well deserved off lead time!!

m .JPG
jessicahall

Post by jessicahall »

Missy tends to struggle with the heat but loves laying outside in the sun, therefore we found a good solution to stop her from over heating 0002.gif]

She has also got a new toy which Missy and my brother play with for ageeesss, she'll do anything for that ball which has become handy and used well as a reward when learning new commands!!

Missy ball.jpg

missy ball 4.JPG

missy ball 3.JPG

missy ball 2.jpg
jessicahall

Post by jessicahall »

I've decided to buy Missy a new bed where she can spread her legs and get comfy, but it turns out she likes to be curled up into a little ball! At least I tried! 0002.gif]

Still curled up on the sofa
Still curled up on the sofa

New bed
New bed
jessicahall

Post by jessicahall »

Unforunatly Missy has been poorly this weekend, not sure what set it off but she seems back to her normal self now! So we've had a bit of a quite week with lots of cuddles and even getting to sleep in my bed with me!

Below is a video from last week where she had a run around in a park love4.gif

Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Awww, look at her lovely waggie tail love4.gif

Sorry she’s been poorly but pleased she’s back to her usual self, give her a keep well cuddle from me :smiley-gen132.gif:

She looks amazing in the video, thankyou for giving Missy her happiness and health back, wonderful what fostering can do xxx
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”