Patsy Staffie DofB ?2015 Chigwell Essex

Dogs that have found their forever home
GeorgieT

Re: Patsy Staffie DofB ?2015 Guildford Kenns

Post by GeorgieT »

What a lovely little lady Patsy is!

She’s a bit of a whirlwind coming out of the kennels but that’s just excitement at getting out and about and she calms down very quickly once you’re out.

She’s super energetic and alert on walks and loves having an explore - we ended up clambering all over some fallen tree trunks together!

She was an absolute pleasure to take out, and is more than happy to follow wherever you want to take her. Good as gold round other dogs and runners/cyclists etc with a bit of reassurance.

She’s a typical softie Staffy too and loves a bit of cuddle! Here’s hoping she finds a home very soon. I have no idea why she hasn’t been snapped up already!
Natski212

Post by Natski212 »

What A gorgeous girl! We had our first walk together this morning and I am officially shattered! She could walk for miles :smiley-chores002.gif:

We passed 4 people on a walk, 3 dogs, and 2 cyclists and she didn't react to anyone.

We walked with the gorgeous Texx (and Evie) and Patsy let Texx lead the whole time no issue.

Love this little girl, hope you find your furever home soon
Rosiemae173

Post by Rosiemae173 »

I had a lovely morning with Patsy today, she’s quite the talker in her kennel and once she’s out and about she calms down very quickly. This little madam just wants to go go go! But loves her time out on a walk with her humans. She’s a sweet little girl love4.gif
CCA287F8-A23B-4A52-82F5-3C8B98DD3E46.jpeg
C80606E7-C98D-4550-9CFC-56EB4F2227EB.jpeg
Nurse Flo

Post by Nurse Flo »

Patsy is a proper little Staffie - chunky, short legged and with a smile from ear to ear.

We had a lovely walk today and she did make me chuckle. She is a busy bee who has things to do and people to see! We went here, we went there and Patsy just loved it.
We walked close by noisy traffic, walked past on lead dogs, walked near to lots of people and Patsy was unfazed by it all.

A joyful personality in a gorgeous Staffie shaped package - what’s not to love?
Lucym

Post by Lucym »

Love this little girl!!
20190402_123542-864x1152.jpg
Patsy was full of beans on our walk today and great fun to walk. She can be quite the chatterbox at times - seemed to be most vocal when she wanted me to hurry up and get on with her walk!! She definitely calmed down and enjoyed more exploring once we'd been out for a while and got into our stride. :smiley-chores002.gif:
Sweet little bundle of fun this one!!
love4.gif
Jazz33

Post by Jazz33 »

I walked Patsy for the first time today, a bit lively and vocal in the kennel. Once out on the lead she is a good girl, patient crossing the road. We saw 4 other dogs, a cyclist and a jogger out our walk and Patsy was not very interested. I found her to be a sweet little dog with a lot of character. Likes her treats!
xxlynne

Re: Patsy Staffie DofB ?2015 Chigwell Essex

Post by xxlynne »

Ken & Hazel come to meet some of our dogs today ?Did Patsy choose them or they chose Patsy k2727.gif ... Jo will share
Jojo18

Post by Jojo18 »

rps20190611_233116.jpg
Woooohoooo Patsy is Homed !!

Patsy made my day today she heard the whispers that there was competition from other dogs for this lovely home with Ken and Hazel.
So the girl came out of kennels with the biggest smile her staffy face could muster, she showed her speed, tricks had a power walk with Hazel and a jog with kev !!
She walked beautifully with Cooper and won their hearts !
She jumped in their car "Im Off "and smiled as she knew she was Home !!
Thankyou Ken and Hazel enjoy those staffy cuddles x
nada.c

Post by nada.c »

So very happy for little Patsy! That homing photo says it all :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Ken posted a photo on fb, so I thought I would add on here, as it's just too special not to.

Chilling with the Grandchildren............
image.jpeg
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”