Libby (Nyla) Staffie x DofB 21.12.15 Deal Kent

Dogs that have found their forever home
Jan Case

Re: Nyla Staffie x DofB 21.12.15 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Jan Case »

Lovely walk with Nyla today as we accompanied Geoff and Gilly. Gilly is very dog friendly too. We ended up venturing down rather overgrown tracks to try and avoid the muddiest bits of the wood, Nyla was so good waiting for me to disentangle myself from the odd bramble. She got a thorn stick in her paw and showed me so I was able to remove it for her. Total poppet xxx angel13.gif] angel13.gif]
Freya

Post by Freya »

Nyla wasn’t feeling a walk yesterday so we went in the paddock which was so much fun 😁 Nyla loves a tennis ball and was over the moon to have time to play fetch with them, when she was feeling tired she had a lay down and proceeded to chew on the precious tennis ball 😂 She is such a sweetheart and I loved spending time with her, I hope she find her forever home soon 💕
429339C4-5DAC-4135-98E9-1F95C0DDD943.jpeg
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Nyla and I had a lovely walk with Geoff and Gilly today. Nyla is such a sweetheart, and she is so good around other dogs. She and Gilly walked side by side several times on their walk today, and she was as pleased as we were, I think, to see that amazing slack lead on Gilly! Nyla loves her biscuit treats and suggested several times today that it might be time for another one, but was very good about continuing walking when I suggested that walking was a good idea! She was very happy when I agreed, however, that a biscuit might be appropriate. Such a lovely natured dog, gentle, sweet and pretty. Heart fill with love.gif]
anne

Post by anne »

Nyla shared her walk with Deano this morning and the two of them got on brilliantly. They walked side by side happily and were actually tripping over each other sometimes to get to the most interesting smells. thumbs.gif
chloe_stockwell

Post by chloe_stockwell »

I've walked Nyla a few times before but she's almost a different dog now! We didn't manage to coordinate a social walk today so it was just us, and she was super!

Trundled along perfectly and not a single time trying to back out of her harness!

We had a walk to the end of the lane and back and then went to the Poets hut. I can honestly say she gives the best cuddles!! We both probably could have fallen asleep in there with her on my lap.

Lovely girlie!
Giving her paw for treats!
Giving her paw for treats!
anne

Post by anne »

Nyla was keen to get going on her walk this morning, especially when she saw the handsome Donny ahead of us. Nyla picked up the pace to catch up with Donny and once she had checked him out by politely sniffing his bum, she was happy and we all had a lovely relaxed walk.
DSCF2207.jpgdonny nyla.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

Nyla was a fantastic walking buddy again today. She walked with Kami and as usual calmly enjoyed his company. She chose to walk ahead today but did stop every so often to check that Kami and Paige were keeping up.

Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Geoff had a lovely gentle walk with Nyla today where she took advantage of the drier weather to enjoy several rolls on her back in the grass. A happy little girl, who is easy to harness, easy to walk, loves attention and is very well mannered around other dogs angel13.gif]
chloe_stockwell

Post by chloe_stockwell »

I love walking Nyla, even though we walked without another dog for company, she still had such a great time this morning! She's not fazed by anything and all those initial nerves have seemed to be 90% gone. No attempt to back out of her harness or anything!

We had a lovely sunny day for our walk and Nyla took full advantage of the dry grass to roll around in, I love watching her do this!

She's such a gentle, kind-natured girl - she is definitely ready for a home of her own!
A grin on her face!
A grin on her face!
20190329_101425_opt.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

It was very warm this morning and Nyla thought a rest would be in order after a particularly exhausting rolling session. thumbs.gif love4.gif
DSCF3344.jpgnyla.jpg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”