Misty Moss (Marge) Staffie x Eng Bulldog DofB 05.10 - 10.08.23

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
mandyandmike

Re: Marge Staffie DofB 05.10 Guildford Kenns

Post by mandyandmike »

Looking very proud
Looking very proud
Marge enjoyed a lovely long walk with kennel mate Rizzie yesterday, both dogs very well behaved and relaxed. Marge took the lead and I think she could have walked all day, she does like to get on with her walk.
pits

Post by pits »

Here's Marge posing the other day:
m3s.jpg
m2s.jpg
m1s.jpg
LindaS

Post by LindaS »

Marge had quite a weekend; she went on the RR walk in Guidford on Saturday walked by Jo and behaved impeccably and then on Sunday I collected her for a little outing over to mine love4.gif . Marge travelled well in the car over to the otherside of Guildford ..... she enjoyed playing with toys in the front room.
We then went for a walk around the area, Marge listened to instructions well whilst walking around the area, she does pull, but that lessened on the second walk and she sticks to the paths well and looks to you to know when to cross (especially 'wait' and 'lets go'). Once back in house, the toys were placed away to allow her to settle a bit (Marge really did like the rope toy a lot resulting in it flying a few times 0002.gif] )
Overall she had a fair few hours in the home, no accidents, gave lots of kisses and licks, liked her belly rubbed, wanted to be close and had no hesitation on sitting on the sofa. Considering how even new this was for Marge, she did really well. Marge barks when she is trying to tell you something and it will come with good eye contact .... its just trying to work out what it is (one time seemed to be 'i deserve a treat' , another was 'play' and another one was 'out for toilet visit please'). Lovely little girl love4.gif

Marge1.jpg

Marge2.jpg

Marge3.jpg

Marge's tail blurs given the speed it is wagging!
Marge's tail blurs given the speed it is wagging!
FranB

Post by FranB »

Lovely walk with Marge yesterday. It was hard to get a good picture as she just wanted me to GET ON WITH IT HUMAN. However, it was easy to see how happy she was and how she loves canicrossing. She ignored the dogs we met but did stop to say hello to a couple of human friends on the way round and a horse. 0028.gif
FE1DBD10-3A3A-478D-98A8-D345DE1EB4D7.jpeg
5AC327D8-7187-4035-A0C3-669B474B9574.jpeg
pits

Post by pits »

This beautiful snow white girl is very patiently waiting for her home.
m1.jpg
m2.jpg
m3.jpg
nada.c

Post by nada.c »

Marge is a little ray of sunshine... we played ball and had lots of cuddles today in the paddock angel13.gif]
Elliesmum

Re: Marge Staffie DofB 05.10 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Elliesmum »

I met the lovely Marge today, poor girl looked unhappy in her kennel and was pleased to see me. I understand Marge has had a set to with another dog recently, so I was careful to make sure we didn't get too close to dogs on our walk, but Marge was very well behaved and didn't take too much notice. Marge walks nicely most of the time, she is a keen walker and sets a pace, but she doesn't pull like a steam train or anything, and when I checked her, she was very responsive and walked by my side. We didn't meet any squirrels today 0002.gif] I found Marge to be very friendly and nice natured. She's not keen on other dogs but has so many other good points and she is just so beautiful. She better behaved around dogs than my own, you just manage it and keep your distance.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Judy

Post by Judy »

I took Marge out for a walk for the first time this afternoon, she is such a friendly girl and was very excited to be going out. Whilst out walking she was very well behaved getting her out and in the kennel block, she didn't react to the other dogs, she was just keen to get going. She was very patient with me and waited when I asked her to when negotiating ditches and styles etc, looking around at me to make sure all was ok before carrying on. She enjoyed having a fuss made of her. A lovely girl who I shall look forward to walking again. love4.gif
Simz

Post by Simz »

Walked gorgeous Marge today, what a treat! 😍 She was very excited when I entered her kennel and just keen to get going! I think she banged her head on the floor but didn't seem to notice?! One tough cookie 🍪! She was marching through mud and puddles like a trooper without even noticing, whilst I was gingerly looking for the least muddy ground to step on she was simply straight down the middle! She did make me laugh 😂 Such a happy girl 😊 Very alert and responds well when you want her attention, think she would be easy to train. Beautiful girl with great personality ❤️
Simz

Post by Simz »

Took Marge for some time in the paddock yesterday (despite the rain and mud!) and I discovered she is quite a footballer! There were two footballs in the paddock which I repeatedly kicked for her so she was constantly running up and down. She would retrieve and bring the ball back to me and leave and excitedly wait for the next ball to be launched! Such an energetic and playful girl love4.gif . She responds well to firm commands and is very trainable (is that even a word? Well you know what I mean!) She is improving with less pulling on lead, and often looks to you for direction and praise when she knows she is doing well! Beautiful girl, deserves a wonderful home!

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”