Misty Moss (Marge) Staffie x Eng Bulldog DofB 05.10 - 10.08.23

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Elliesmum

Re: Marge Staffie DofB 05.10 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Elliesmum »

I had a lovely time with Marge in the paddock today' she does love to run around with a ball, not that she will surrender it, but seemed to love me chasing round after her. I am afraid Marge was more a grey muddy colour than white today, but she thoroughly enjoyed letting her hair down. Marge is looking a bit stressed and has lost some weight in kennels, but when she relaxes, she's a very sweet dog and just adores some fuss and attention.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

I love Marge, she is such a darling girl and so deserves the most fantastic forever home. Marge is the first face that I see when I arrive at kennels, such a love ❤️ imagine having this beauty waiting for you at home.
We went to the paddock first as I had read that she enjoys this, oh how Marge enjoyed it, Marge loves to run and play, she would so appreciate a garden to let off some steam. After a good old play we had the loveliest of walks, Marge is alert and looking out for squirrels but walks on oh so easy and was an absolute joy. Marge looked back every now and again during our walk and my heart melted. For the first time I received full on face wash kissses, what a privilege.
Marge needs her forever home, she really doesn't enjoy kennel life, she needs to be at the centre of someone's world, wrapped up in a big soft blanket being fed sausages, truly cherished for the wonderful girl that she is Heart fill with love.gif]
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Had the the lovliest of walks with Marge today.
I really love ❤️ this girl. She is always so excited to see you in her kennel, such a fabulous welcome, her enthusiasm is contagious, I think we both get a little bit over excited to be out and about!!
Marge relishes her time away from kennels, the more we walk the more she relaxes and the more she tunes into you, she really does listen and loves to hear what a good girlie she is and takes treats oh so gently.
Marge needs her forever home, she really doesn't like kennels and is such a wonderful girl and with time and patience she will be amazing in a home environment angel13.gif]
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Marge is always the first face I see when I arrive at kennels and what a lovely face it is too.
It was a lovely sunny day yesterday and Marge wanted to have some fun. We visited the paddock first where Marge was in her element, this girl loves to play, she will drop her ball for it to be thrown and then runs back to you with such a look of joy. Marge is super fast but is always aware of where you are and very careful to avoid a collision, such a considerate girl Heart fill with love.gif]
Marge eventually stopped for a drink and a rest in the shade. We sat for a while but Marge was soon keen to get going so we headed off on our walk. As it was such a lovely sunny day we visited the stream where Marge seemed to enjoy cooling her paws and having a big drink. We then wandered back as slowly as possible, I don't like to take Marge back too soon as she relaxes so beautifully away from the kennel environment.
Marge is such a lovely, friendly girl, so deserving of her forever home angel13.gif] :newhere.gif:
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

What more can I say about Marge. She is always first on my list to walk and oh how I truly love this beautiful girl, really I do. Marge is such a lovely, pretty girl but also full of that amazing staffie energy. Marge may take a little while to relax, not too long, she just needs to be given the time to shrug off the stress of kennel life and oh my goodness how she will shine. You may have guessed that I absolutely love Marge, simply because I know how amazing she will be in her very own forever home, please don't keep her waiting for too much longer Heart fill with love.gif]
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Oh Marge, such an unhappy, stressed girlie you are. Desperate for love and only wants to be the centre of your world and forget about all the other barking dogs. Marge was so stressed for the first part of our walk, it takes her a while to calm down and realise she's going for a nice walk. I took her to the poets hut, hoping she would relax and have a cuddle, but she couldn't settle, so I let her into the paddock, where she just ran and ran and ran. No wonder she is so wiry, she never relaxes, bless her. If I was dog free, I would love to give her some home time, just to relax. Poor Marge, I hope your home comes soon.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

I regularly enjoy Marge's company for the day when I travel to Hastings to see my mother. She travels as my front passenger and watches the scenery as we journey through. She loves a cuddle and gives little kisses. She enjoys an extra meal and some special treats. Marge sleeps in peacefully at certain times of the day which does her the world of good.

Here she is relaxing in the kitchen
IMG_3867.JPG
IMG_3866.JPG
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

So lovely to see Marge relaxed, getting some extra love and much needed rest away from kennels. She looks like she loves her days out.
Marge is a lovely, lovely girl just waiting for her special people to come and take her home love4.gif
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

I don't think I've ever seen Marge so relaxed, so lovely to see.
Marge is definitely a dog who shows her true self away from the kennel environment love4.gif

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”