Misty Moss (Marge) Staffie x Eng Bulldog DofB 05.10 - 10.08.23

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Hilbs

Re: Marge Staffie DofB 05.10 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Hilbs »

It warms my heart so much to see photos of Marge in a home. I also have such a soft spot for her as I think she is a fabulous dog who so needs to be free of kennel life. I am just sorry I am not able to offer her the same respite but I look forward to our next walk and ball playing. X
Hilbs

Post by Hilbs »

A lovely sunny time to get the big balls out and Marge had even more fun than with her usual tennis balls. She really is a great dog and has so much love to give. I do enjoy my time with her and just hope she isn't waiting too much longer for her forever home xx

Marge.jpg
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Fabulous photo of Marge, she really is such a great girl love4.gif and so deserving of her very own forever home
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Marge is a real favourite amongst the walkers so I don’t often get a chance to walk her - yesterday I took my chance and beautiful Marge helped me with a taster walk for a new walker - she was a star thumbs.gif
Trotting along !
Trotting along !
Checking in :0)
Checking in :0)
Lovely response when you call her name xxx
Lovely response when you call her name xxx
Heart fill with love.gif]
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Well done Marge love4.gif
I have so much love for this girl, she is just beautiful in every way and so deserving of the most amazing forever home love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Marge is looking amazing right now. She has always been a beautiful girl but she's put on weight and her coat is super soft and silky making her even more gorgeous than usual Heart fill with love.gif]
As the paddock was occupied we set off for a walk first, as always it was lovely.
Marge is so happy to be out and about, she is super keen to please, not realising of course that she doesn't have to try so hard, she is so loved by all who know her love4.gif
Of course Marge had her paddock time at the end of our walk and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Every dog I walked today I kept out for far longer than I should have, Marge being no exception.
Love Marge ❤️ such a good girl
Hilbs

Post by Hilbs »

It really warms my heart to hear Marge is looking good as I haven’t seen her for a few weeks. So looking forward to seeing her again. I can’t believe this beautiful girl is still in kennels as I am also a huge fan Heart fill with love.gif]
Hilbs

Post by Hilbs »

It was lovely to see Marge again and looking so much better with a bit more weight. She was her usual excited and loving self - she really is a great dog. We had a lovely long walk across the fields and back around - she does love to run and would make such a great running companion. Please don't leave this dear lady waiting too much longer xx
Luella

Post by Luella »

Sad to see Marge languishing near the bottom so am bumping her up a bit!
Hilbs

Post by Hilbs »

I totally agree as she so deserves to be promoted. I look forward to seeing her bright enthusiastic face again on Tuesday and sharing another fun walk together. She really is such a sweet soul who needs to get out of kennels soon. She belongs in a loving home giving and receiving lots of 💕

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”