Gilbert & Snowy Staffie DoB 02.08.07 Chesterfield

Dogs that have found their forever home
Pegmilly

Re: Snowy & Gilly Staffie Pair DoB 17.06.10 & 02.08.07 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Pegmilly »

Snowy is such a good girl. She’s my most relaxed walk, even with the pulling. Literally nothing bothers her - she doesn’t bat an eyelid when she passes other dogs, horses are no problem for her either -ask her to sit, give her a treat and she’ll wait until the horses have passed before moving on. Passing traffic doesn’t phase her, dogs trying to jump their garden fence - takes it all in her stride. I’ve never been bothered about her pulling, I wouldn’t trade all of her wonderful qualities for a dog who doesn’t pull plus I’m convinced with regular walks and a garden to play zoomies in, the pulling will lessen considerably. Snowy is a wonderful, sweet natured little girl who I love spending time with. Xx.
2CA45BED-2EED-432F-8FB6-C68E3266A70E.jpeg
2E5F31D9-B92C-4E8A-93C6-4F24543DB417.jpeg
Jan Case

Gilly Staffie 02.08.07 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Jan Case »

Geoff walked this beautiful little girl today, as Gilly had been walked yesterday, but Snowy, somehow, improbably missed out! She was her usual happy enthusiastic self, easy to walk, really enjoyed a long walk in the sunshine. Total poppet xxxx love4.gif
April111

Post by April111 »

I always look to take Gilly out when I can as he’s getting quite stressed in kennels which has resulted in him losing some weight and starting to lead grab which puts some walkers off from walking him. Gilly is such a dear boy with a gorgeous face and he loves to be out, so the more walks and time out of kennels with distraction the better to burn off his energy. I’ve never known any problem with other dogs with Gilly but he can be strong on the lead but has training and will back off when told to calm down. I do feel guilty for leaving dear little Snowy behind but I know she has her followers and never missed out!
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Lovely walk with Gilly on Friday :D
47831CA4-2586-45E0-8A4D-E3C0B9FD8CED.jpeg
He walked so well with little Rolo terrier (with Charlie) even when Rolo has a little woof at him he was totally unphased thumbs.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Holly walked Snowy today with Geoff walking Buds as this gorgeous girl is such a calming influence for our anxious boy. Snowy, as usual, behaved impeccably and was really happy to see me when she got back, so we shared a cuddle and she agreed to take the biscuit I was offering her!
Geoff then took Gilly whilst Holly walked Nyla with him. To be honest Gilly doesn’t really care if there is another dog walking with him or not, he is just so glad to be out of kennels and getting some exercise. He does need more walking than we are managing to give him and I think with more regular walking he would pull less on the lead, he is such a dear boy. Snowy and Gilly are two of the friendliest happiest little dogs you are ever likely to meet, but they want and need to be in their own home, not in kennels hoping, always hoping, that this time the human passing might be coming to give them some love and attention. [cry.gif]
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

Jumping up for a kiss. Xx
Jumping up for a kiss. Xx
5E06F9B9-6E40-44BA-89FB-197CC7A87C20.jpeg
Snowy enjoyed her walk with Buds today. I cannot fault this little girl and despite the pulling (which gets less and less the longer she’s walked), she is my easiest walk and getting easier by the week. She’ll stop now for cuddles, jumps up at me nicely for kisses, and will sit instantly for a treat. She loves muddy puddles and will walk right through them - often going back to her kennel with a gleaming white body but black, muddy legs - she’s happy to be towel dried though. Xx
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Geoff and I had lovely walks with Snowy and Gilly today. Snowy walked with Buds and Gilly with Nyla. Both were very happy to see us and delighted to be going out for walks. A little bit of pulling to begin with but then both managed loose leads during the walk. These two are total sweethearts, not bothered at all by other dogs, and desperately wanting a family and home of their own.
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Never have I been more pleased with a change of plan as it meant I got to walk lovely girl Snowy.
We joined Sarah walking Buds and it really was the loveliest of walks.
It was my first time walking Snowy and she really is an absolute dream, she is definitely relishing life and all it has to offer. Snowy is a happy dog and so much fun to be with. If you're sad this girl will make you smile.
We visited the stream twice for a cool off which she thoroughly enjoyed, as did Buds.
Snowy walked at a lovely pace today, probably the heat as I'd read that she can be a little pully, but I reckon, as others have said, with time she will settle down and walk like a dream.
So I've fallen in love again Heart fill with love.gif]
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Awww that’s lovely Jude, here’s Snowy enjoying one of her dips in the stream ...
7B36FCBC-DE6E-4937-8FC2-46E25EA77039.jpeg
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole »

We took snowy out today along with Buds as they are fast becoming best friends. Despite Snowy being somewhat middle aged these days you would never know it. This little lady is full of life, love and kisses. She is such a happy girl who was very excited to be going out but let me quickly get the leads clipped on and out of the kennel we went. She waited patiently with my husband whilst I went to get Buds and then we were off. Nothing fazes our Snowy, even an excited Buds rushing from side to side to take in all the smells and walking into her, she just carries on regardless. She really is just a very happy little girl who waited patiently for her turn for a little paddle in the stream which she thoroughly enjoyed. When we got back to the kennels Rob and I sat down for a little rest in the shade which snowy loved as she got to have a lovely cuddle and tummy rubs.

This girl just never stops smiling and I just don’t understand why she is still with us as she will be a great addition to a home.

A nice drink but I’m ready to carry on now
A nice drink but I’m ready to carry on now

Having a dainty little drink
Having a dainty little drink

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”