Ammie Staffie DofB ?2012 Southampton

Dogs that have found their forever home
YasminAA

Re: Ammie Staffie DofB ?2012 Guildford Kenns

Post by YasminAA »

Second walk in as many days with Ammie. She is so lovely. She is super intelligent and very intuitive. Her eyes always look like she is thinking things through! She is very treat responsive and will sit down and look at you half way through a walk to try her luck for treats. She was not too enthused by the thought of going in the river and walked very nicely alongside me today, very little pulling for such a strong girl. No issues noted with other dogs or members of the public.
YasminAA

Post by YasminAA »

Ammie is a beautiful girl and so very clever. Here is a video of her having a play in the paddock; she will come and look at you when she wants a treat. Who could say no to those eyes?

dymphnae

Post by dymphnae »

Ammie is a beautiful girl, those eyes! She's easy going with other dogs, including a shouty off lead dog we met today. She just stood wagging her tail and showed no concern whatsoever. She can be quite strong on the lead but also responsive, and at times I managed to have her quietly walk behind me on the path. I think she's bright as a button!
LindaS

Post by LindaS »

My first time walking Ammie and those eyes are engaging. We walked with Rizzie (Ammie led) she loves to snuffle and was a very easy girl to walk. At the lake she showed no interest in the geese, was interested in all the smells and happy girl to be out on a walk. Very gentle girl
Aimee 2.jpg
Aimee.jpg
Aimee 3.jpg
LindaS

Post by LindaS »

Ammie walked all the way over to Compton with Jo, she was accompanied by Luke (SR). We realised they were not the best match, but Ammie showed even if she is not that enamoured by another dog, she is always respectful . At the pub she sat and then laid down whilst Jo eat her food. This girl is stunning and when you realise what she has experienced, you can understand that there is a lot of thought behind those eyes and she just wants to be loved. Once back from the 6 mile walk I went into her kennel just to say hellow again and was given some gentle staffie kisses angel13.gif]
Aimee 4.jpg
pits

Re: Ammie Staffie DofB ?2012 Gatwick Kenns

Post by pits »

Here's Ammie earlier today patiently waiting for a treat. It was my first time meeting her and I was very glad to have to met her. She has a unique look to her, a great looking dog, and was very friendly from the moment we met.
ammiesmall.jpg
FranB

Post by FranB »

I had a very wet and cold walk with Ammie today, in the photo she doesn’t look massively impressed. She was lovely to walk, no pulling and really enjoyed a good roll.she was a very good girl being dried off and managed to extract as many treats as she could from me. love4.gif
0E3864C5-0D59-4B13-907B-FBCC14794D33.jpeg
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

I was meant to be walking Bailey today but he had moved to Guildford kennels so Lynne asked me to walk Ammie, who had just joined us from Guildford. Ammie was very happy to get out of the car and go for a nice walk with me and then go back to her new kennel. Ammie is a total sweetheart, she has a very gentle expression and likes to stop and sniff a lot when she is walking. We had a lovely relaxing walk, punctuated by excitement when she saw squirrels! She love squirrels! I am totally smitten with this beautiful girl. She was so gentle taking her chicken chew from me back at the kennel, and sat beautifully for it without even being asked. She’s just lovely xxxxx
Rob T

Post by Rob T »

Ammie is a super intelligent girl who has received training in the past. Besides the normal sit and paw, she also responded to close. She is easy to walk,very inquisitive and doesn't show aggression towards other dogs. Super girl.
Sarahk

Re: Ammie Staffie DofB ?2012 Oxted W/E foster

Post by Sarahk »

Ammie has come to stay for the weekend love4.gif

She’s straight into relaxing bless xxx
F535BADB-2F9E-4F6F-A505-5FE90AB542C3.jpeg
C0AF2532-7538-48F3-8DD8-B7D2ECC7D4AE.jpeg
D16727E0-305E-4E83-9375-F7625096AA84.jpeg
A625BAD3-843C-4756-B2EB-A2F12863581E.jpeg
love4.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”