Lily Staffie x Pug? Bulldog? JRT? DOB 09.07.13 Norwich

Dogs that have found their forever home
Elaine.scott1

Re: Lily Pug x Staffie JRT? DOB 09.07.13 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I walked Lilly today, while Collette walked Mika. She is such an easy dog to walk, she is very affectionate and walks beautifully on the lead. Lilly so deserves a sofa to call her own, I hope she gets her forever home soon blob6.gif]
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

what a great dog lily is - she walks so nicely alongside her best mate the sausage-snaffler (mika) she would thrive within the love and stability of her own home.. love you lily xxx

P1010574.JPG
anne

Post by anne »

Lily was lying on a comfy chair in the tea room today. This is what I was greeted with when I went in. Such a hard life!
DSCF3792.jpglily.jpg
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Lovely Lily honoured me with a walk on Thursday alongside her bestie Mika with Geoff. We had a lovely walk with Lily very happy to step out and go for a long walk. This little girl is a sweetie who incomprehensively has spent most of her life in Rescue.
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Leeanne and I walked the lively Lilly and Mika today, always greeted with lots of kisses and cuddles. They were very happy to be out walking in the woods, they were so good when dogs passed them not one bark between them. Mika loves water he decided to lay down in a very muddy puddle! Please consider these two for a forever home, they have so much love to give angel13.gif]
heleny

Post by heleny »

Ah Lily - the love of my life - I hadn't realised how much I had missed you whilst I was on holiday. I so enjoyed our walk yesterday and I think you did too. After your usual rapturous greeting which always makes me feel that I am the only person in the world for you (which I know isn't true as you are lovely to everyone) we set off through the woods on a lovely sunny day. You enjoyed the sniffs and smells and stretching those dear little legs and when you got back to your mate Mika in the café you gave him a lovely greeting before snaffling down a few treats. Gorgeous girl! :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
natdugdale

Post by natdugdale »

Lily is such a sweet girl. Its always a pleasure to have a cuddle with her in the break room. She looked super cute yesterday:
Volunteer as a walker with us!
Visit our Instagram page for weekly photos of our dogs! @rescueremediesdogrescue :)
Soperano

Post by Soperano »

I did my induction today with Stuart and had a great walk with Lilly. She was so good on the lead and walked nicely the whole time.
She enjoyed a good sniff around and was a complete pleasure to walk. I'm sure she had a laugh to herself when I nearly fell over after tripping on a tree root😁😁😁
heleny

Post by heleny »

Lily and I had a lovely walk through the woodland today. She walked fast, with sniffs along the way, and occasionally stopped and wanted a cuddle. Lily is very cuddle and treat orientated - she has so much affection to give. After our walk she settled back in the café with her mate Mika for more cuddles and more treats. Love her! :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
Leeanne

Post by Leeanne »

I walked the lovely lily today we enjoyed a nice plod through the woods and lily took her time to explore. Lily definitely enjoys her treats and spending time with people.
:smiley-chores002.gif:

C295A89B-ABEE-41FF-B677-B85F81E09F11.jpeg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”