TimmyTim Staffiex DoB?2010 Gatwick Kenn&Horley Foster

Our smashing Staffordshire Bull Terriers and Staffie crosses available for homing!
mod2

Re: TimmyTim Am Bulldogx Staffie DOB 10 Godstone Kenns

Post by mod2 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:37 pm

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 by Amy5L8TER

Only managed to get this picture of Tim today... he was having great fun... so much that he didn't stop in time when he got to me kneeling down to take his picture, instead he launched himself at me for a hug and sent me flying..luckily it wasn't to muddy in the paddock yet haha :laugh2:

mod2

Post by mod2 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:38 pm

Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 by anne

mod2

Post by mod2 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:41 pm

Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 by gsdlover

Its been weeks since I managed to grab a walk with Timmy but Saturday was my opportunity. I'm so sad that Timmy is still with us - another dog that has probably resigned himself to being in kennels and who seems relaxed in his surroundings, but the time that Barry and Amy especially have put in with him, just prove, that with sensible owners, he is ready to enjoy being in a home. He is being walked by a variety of walkers now quite happily and just loves being out and about, especially if he can have a spell of off lead time in the paddock

Does anyone have a Timmy sized space in their home for this special boy?

mod2

Post by mod2 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:42 pm

Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 by xxlynne

Timmy Tim was back at the vets yesterday as he dew claw is slow to heal and Timmy wouldn't tolerate a 'buster' collar so another stronger course of AntiB's and pain killers and will review in 10 days

mod2

Post by mod2 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:43 pm

Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 by SharonR

I always look through the kennel block doorway to see TimmyTim on my visits and it was nice to get reacquainted on Saturday at our photoshoot. TimmyTim has been overlooked for such a long time, don't understand why as he is very handsome. Nothing would give me more pleasure that to look through that door way and see an empty run!

So very handsome ...

mod2

Post by mod2 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:45 pm

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 by mb432

How is timmy tim still here it is madness!
He has come such a long way from the frightened dog i first met in the kennels.
He is so trusting, affectionate, attentive and always happy to see you.
Over the past month or so i have really realised how well trained he is. He sits on command and waits for other dogs to pass, leaves the tennis ball on request and comes back when called.
All of this is thanks to the work of Barry and Amy to which i can say a very big well done!

Here is a video of him in the paddock and him taking on a branch!

Video: Timmy Paddock
Video: Timmy Vs Branch

mod2

Post by mod2 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:47 pm

Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 by mb432

Everyone had a big longer walk on Saturday with all the dogs and Sarah was lucky enough to get Timmy Tim (I was very jealous!)
I'm really happy though that more people get the chance to walk this awesome little man. He is always happy whenever he is out and is becoming a lot more open to meeting new faces

Here are a couple pics of him enjoying Sarah's company :)

mod2

Post by mod2 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:48 pm

Posted: Sat May 10, 2014 by mb432

I took the lovely Timmy out today who was happy as ever to be out. He is always so happy and smiling when he is out
Here is a video of him with a large stick that he found. He wanted to take it back to the kennels with him!

video: Timmy Tim with his stick

chinquest

Post by chinquest » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:47 pm

Timmy has yet another fan, Debbie walked him today when we got back Timmy couldn't resist playing with the water from Patti's hose :D
timmy.jpg
We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire

chinquest

Post by chinquest » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:35 pm

It's ages since I had the chance to walk young TimmyTim, he gave me a wonderful welcome and cuddle when I entered the kennel. Quick harness and we were off, at speed initially. We played fetch in the paddock and Timmy took the chance to say hello to Fargo who had hoped to get in the paddock himself :oops: Then off for a walk, totally slack lead, Timmy now sticks firmly to heel, a really enjoyable companionable walk. Back to the kennels and oh how he enjoyed being dried off :D Gorgeous boy.
timmy.jpg
We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire