Simon Staffie x DofB 2020 Gatwick Kenns

Toker37

Re: Simon Staffie x DofB 2020 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Toker37 »

Heart fill with love.gif] he's a gorgeous lad. Sending huge hugs and loads of love to you Simon. k2727.gif Kiss of love.gif Kiss of love.gif
StephenB

Post by StephenB »

1st time out with Simon today. What a lovely boy. At times a little bit nervous, but very easy to get on with.
20210917_144343.jpg
And assuming the position for rolling:
20210917_144310.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

Simon is such a fun boy to spend time with. He loves you spending time playing with him. He laps up all the attention and plays gently for his size. You can see his enjoyment written all over his face. love4.gif
simon1DSCF4577.jpg
simon2DSCF4581.jpg
simon3DSCF4582.jpg
simon4DSCF4587.jpg
simon5DSCF4591.jpg
ajweetch

Post by ajweetch »

Simon is an absolute joy and we had a great afternoon with him. Affectionate, playful, respectful and great out on a walk, he's just lovely to be around. I have no doubt that he'll soon be snapped up by a loving family, but until then we will thoroughly enjoy walks and paddock time with him!

Simon1.jpeg

Simon2.jpeg

Simon3.jpeg
paul.buckle

Post by paul.buckle »

Simon has been on my must-meet list for a little while but I only got around to doing so yesterday - sorry Simon!

He's a lovely boy, with all the energy you'd exect from a youngster. He jumped up few times but with a bit of training I have no doubt he'd soon learn that his exuberance should be saved for suitable occasions.

After our trouble-free walk we spent some time in the larger paddock, giving him chance to "let it all out" for a while! woo.gif]

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

I had my first walk with Simon today. He is a very friendly boy, and is a stunning dog. He has a nice nature and the world is still new to him. I didn't have any problems with him, but he is a very, very strong dog who pulls in his exuberance to enjoy his walk. However, I found him very responsive so I'm sure that with correct training and once in a home, and his "kennel excitement" gone, he will not take too long to learn. We walked along the main road where he was less pully, and didn't react to people, traffic or cyclists.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our fb page
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
StephenB

Post by StephenB »

:smiley-bounce016.gi:
Arrived late today and got a bit of Simon time. Nice excited greeting in the kennel and off we went for a walk around the grounds and then up the lane. Simon is good with people and other dogs. Today he saw 2 guys talking in the lane. He was transfixed.
20211012_164631.jpg
paul.buckle

Post by paul.buckle »

Another lovely boy that I must admit to not having walked for a little while, so that was remedied yesterday.

A few minutes in the paddock first tp get him over the initial excitement of being out and then a lovely walk on my usual route. One thing Simon does need to learn is that the tennis ball is the toy, not the tennis ball chucker! 0002.gif]

Simon 20211017-1.jpg

Simon 20211017-2.jpg

Simon 20211017-3.jpg
Bellajock

Post by Bellajock »

roflmao.gif that's so funny and cute I'm sure he will learn the ball is the toy roflmao.gif he's an absolute stunner of a boy :dog-115.gif: bighug.gif

Return to “Our Superb Staffies (Staffierescue.co.uk)”