Betty Staffie DofB 12.05.12 Gatwick Kenns

lainey29

Re: Betty Staffie DofB 12.05.12 Gatwick Kenns

Post by lainey29 »

Kiss of love.gif Lovely walk with Betty today although she didn’t want to go too far off site, she’ll walk so far and then park her bum down looking up at you for a treat roflmao.gif Then off you go again and again she’ll stop, she does like to walk with an easy going companion considering she wears a muzzle and can be dog reactive but she is the most loving girl who just needs her forever home wheyhey.gif She loves paddock time where she can run and chase the tennis balls
Attachments
53577599-ECC3-42F3-B4F5-629D677B0E5F.jpeg
F20F5876-01CF-4DC5-865E-264A5DBA6398.jpeg
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Beautiful photos of the most beautiful girl Kiss of love.gif
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

I spent some quality time in the paddock with Betty today. She really seemed to appreciate it and it was nice to get some interaction and cuddles without her muzzle. She spent most of the time on the swinging seat with me, having a massage. Affectionate, loving girl, I just adore you.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our fb page
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
anne

Post by anne »

I had the pleasure of Betty's company on a very relaxed walk yesterday.
Betty insisted we stopped to play in the stream.
betty1DSCF4373.jpg
betty2DSCF4374.jpg
betty3DSCF4375.jpg
Hannydub

Post by Hannydub »

I was so pleased to be see Betty's name on my list of walks yesterday. It is no secret that she is one of my absolute favourites, but I haven't had the pleasure of her company for a while so I was really excited to spend some time with her.

Her little bum wiggling as you approach her kennel will always put the biggest smile on my face. She is always so excited to get going, but is also so good at letting you get her harness and muzzle on, after a few kisses and cuddles of course.

We had a lovely 45 minute walk. She does have a tendency of sitting and waiting for treats mid walk, but I find if you don't give in and don't get the treats out during the walk she eventually gets the hint. She was such a good girl today, as she is on most of our walks. We passed other dogs (some very barky ones), horses and lots of people and had no reaction at all, other than a little look.

Once back we headed straight to the paddock for some well deserved sausages, cuddles and muzzle free sniffing. She loves her cuddles and i love them too. She's a very clever girl, and knows that sit and paw will get her treats, so as soon as she realises you have something yummy, you will get paws without even asking.

Betty is the perfect girl, she will make someone very happy, she just wants lots of love (and sausages).
image4.jpeg
image6.jpeg
image5.jpeg

Return to “Our Superb Staffies (Staffierescue.co.uk)”