Milo Staffie DofB 2010 Gatwick Kenns

paul.buckle

Re: Milo Staffie DofB 2010 Gatwick Kenns

Post by paul.buckle »

Milo behaved perfectly in the car on the journey to RR, which made it all the harder to leave him.

He really deserves to find his forever home soon - he doesn't ask for or demand anything.

Take care little chap and I'll come and see you soon.

Kiss of love.gif

Milo 20210720-2.jpg
Mon&Chris

Post by Mon&Chris »

Our first walk this morning was Milo. He was well ensconced in his bed when I entered his kennel, but with a bit of ear tickling, I managed to persuade him that it was time to get out of bed.
And off we went for a walk in the woods with Mika. He didn’t mind the company, from a distance.
When he's out, he's in full action mode and he’d be an amazing power walking companion. He never stops and walks at a brisk pace, without pulling. He follows directions really well.
I can’t believe Milo hasn’t been snapped up already, as he’s a gorgeous calm dog.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
katiediane121

Post by katiediane121 »

Little Milo has come to stay for the night 🥰 I popped into his room just to say hello earlier today and he just stole my heart! When I went back to get him however I did need to coax him out of his bed where he was sleeping happily on his back with all four feet in the air 😂 Once outside he let me lift him into my car without any bother and traveled well back to Crawley with just a few little expected noises (very impressed considering he’s never come home with me before) When we arrived he done his usual (from what I’ve read on his previous foster breaks) inspecting each room and pacing around for a while getting his bearings. I took him out for a nice walk and also popped a little coat on him as it was raining which he didn’t seem to mind wearing. He walks so well on the lead, you honestly don’t even know he’s there. He’s happy to go in any direction and I think he would just walk for miles given the chance. Back at home I offered him some dinner not expecting much as I know he can be reluctant to eat sometimes.. but to my surprise he finished everything in the bowl and then went on to take multiple treats from me! thumbs.gif After a little more investigation of the house and garden he popped himself up onto an armchair and as I stroked his little head he’s finally given in and nodded right off into a deep sleep love4.gif what a lovely little lad.
Attachments
DE9A4FDF-9A72-4AD0-9985-629DE6E52F38.jpeg
0B6478F9-7715-46E9-A30E-4BDB99189BB1.jpeg
paul.buckle

Post by paul.buckle »

Aah, lovely - thank you so much for giving Milo a break for the night. I'd happily have him to stay again myself when circumstances allow, but obviously I'd rather he was homed in the meantime. 🙏

I popped into see him when I was walking on Friday and I thought I may get some sign of recognition, but not a flicker - he's just so laid back! (I like to think he knew it was me really though.) 😊

Enjoy your time out little man! 😍

Milo 20210729.jpg

Return to “Our Superb Staffies (Staffierescue.co.uk)”