Fissy

Re: Missy Staffie DofB 3.2.17 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Fissy »

I adore Brindle colours the most thumbs.gif Missy is soo beautiful love4.gif
Hilbs

Post by Hilbs »

IMG_2176.jpg
I had the pleasure of meeting Missy today and she is just lovely love4.gif - such a friendly easy going girl and why we love staffies so much. She wasn't at all hesitant of me entering her kennel and eagerly set off for her walk. She was so good and even when a large German Shepherd came right up to her she stayed calm and didn't react. I did make sure she felt protected and the owner thankfully rushed over but Missy was a good girl. She will make a great companion and I hope she doesn't wait long for her forever home. In the meantime I look forward to our walks together x
Attachments
IMG_2180.jpg
RosC

Re: Missy Staffie DofB 3.2.17 Redhill Sleepover

Post by RosC »

Missy has come home for a sleepover today. She has been very excitable since we got home. Very full on with the face washes and enjoyed lots of ball games.
Missy is a total sweetheart and is making us all smile love4.gif
20201017_183759_resize_64.jpg
She has finally settled next to me and is having a quick nap, lots of staffy snuffles going on!
Jude&Alf

Re: Missy Staffie DofB 3.2.17 Redhill Sleepover

Post by Jude&Alf »

Love seeing this gorgeous girl enjoying a mini break Kiss of love.gif
JessieSam

Re: Missy Staffie DofB 3.2.17 Redhill sleepover

Post by JessieSam »

😍 she is lovely!
RosC

Post by RosC »

Missy has been the perfect guest and I was very sad to take her back to kennels this afternoon blu1.gif hopefully she wont be there for long as she is such a sweet little girl.
Missy is very busy and active, she doesn't sit still very much and will always be trying to get you to play ball! If you want to throw it she let's you take the ball but if you try to ignore her she drops the ball in your lap and nudges until you give in 0002.gif]
She slept quietly through the night, getting up at 7.30 to go in the garden. After breakfast we went for a long walk and visited the lakes. Missy showed a keen interest in the swans and ducks.
She walks briskly but not pulling on the lead. You get the feeling she would be happy at walking all day as she clearly enjoys being out and sniffing new smells.
Before returning to kennels we went out for another walk and went over Redhill Common which was busy with children and dogs. Missy took little notice of any and continued with our walk enjoying all the new smells!
Missy does give very full on face washes and is quite hard to peel off but I am sure this will settle once she is safely in her new home.
Missy is small in size but big in personality with the most beautiful, shiny brindle coat. If you are looking for an energetic, loving companion then Missy may be the one for you Kiss of love.gif
36A42989-A9BE-428B-B683-296E1D3723A6.jpeg
4CBDF11E-61DE-4EF0-A358-AEE294E222BA.jpeg
44CD57A0-4D7A-4275-9231-2C3D95589581.jpeg
5D8264C6-973E-427B-B7A9-CDD7CAF855BC.jpeg
LindaS

Post by LindaS »

I got my chance to walk Missy today - she is a cute small Staffie and an easy dog to walk. She greeted me with a face wash in the kennel (not exactly the best thing with a face mask on!) and we strolled out into the wooded area by the kennel, first thing she went up along the fallen tree and I walked on the ground love4.gif
70F2A775-4FD0-4051-ABE9-BE6116375BF3.jpeg
this meant she was close to my top half of the body, and yep I got my second face wash. She loves being told she’s a good girl.

We came across Sonny with his walker, Missy wagged her tail like mad and so did Sonny whilst we said hello. We carried on to find a big horse, ridden by a child having a lesson and the instructor all in bright clothing, Missy happily jogged with me back down the path in the opposite direction as there was no space and we then stood to side where the path was wide. The walk then carried on, we saw a collie in the water at the bridge (his owner was throwing sticks into the water for him to go fetch), another wagging tail from Missy and we then carried on walking to the housing area, here she found the right grass for a good old roll.

Missy loves people, gives good vibes to other dogs, lovely walking companion and by the time we got further into the walk we had progressed to cuddle and my hand being licked rather than my face washed thumbs.gif.
Humans taste nice
Humans taste nice
staffielover1960

Post by staffielover1960 »

staffie kisses are the best positivo1.gif
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

What a beautiful girl. X
jan&nick