Post by Rjackson »

k2727.gif
97F808B5-9101-4472-B379-A4BEEF012C7E.jpeg
15703CE5-4A67-463B-8296-441EC9683200.jpeg
5E9D75CA-EDED-4D85-AA7E-455B1830F9BA.jpeg

Rjackson

Re: Buds Staffie DofB 21.12.15 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Rjackson »

Had my first walk with Buds today, he walked so well with RR Ruby on a loose lead. He is a lovely boy, but seems a bit sad at the moment but he’s a joy to walk. Will bring some fresh chicken in for him next week as a treat. ❤️

LindaS

Post by LindaS »

Buds loves playing fetch, he had me well trained on Friday in the paddock throwing the ball for him, beautiful sit whilst he waits for you to throw the ball .... after a fair few fetches he decided it was time to shred the tennis ball, laying down with his back legs ‘frog style’ and was happy to receive back scratches. When the first ball was no more, he then showed me where to get the next one and we repeated the sequence and played fetch again 0002.gif]
F8E33509-863A-4790-9DCE-15E001A2C7FA.jpeg

EmmaNicole

Re: Buds Staffie DofB 21.12.15 Pershore Worcs

Post by EmmaNicole »

(Since returned)
I had the great honour of doing Buds rehoming today and what a cool dude he was. Eleanor & Matt along with their sons came all the way from Worcester to meet our Buds. After sadly losing their beloved staffie Cowboy they felt ready to open their hearts and offer Buds the home we know he deserves and well Buds jumped at the chance of a family of his own, literally, cause once he was in that car he didn’t want to come out again 🤣.

Buds was delighted to show off just what a best boy he could be and how nicely he sits for his ball after giving it back he also showed how well his dog skills are developing by sharing a walk with handsome Henry. Buds is a very lucky boy to have found such a wonderful family who are so understanding of his needs and in return they get this very special who I’m sure will bring them so much fun and laughter. love4.gif

xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

That's it the hatch back comes down and we're off to a new life together forever.
Buds homed.JPG
Our little Brummy boy can become a Mummy's boy and a Daddy's boy and a best mate and bruv! Buddy the name; Buddy the deed and role in his new family

Thank you Eleanor, Matt, Finn and Sebastian... welcomehome.gif welcomehome.gif welcomehome.gif welcomehome.gif

xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

A couple of pictures to give a flavour of life as it is for Buds now!
Budshome.jpg
Budshomed.jpg

xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Buds is back. He had a great time and has proved himself to be everso ready for his very own family.

Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Whilst we are all very sad that this family did not turn out to be Bud's forever family he had a lovely break from kennels and we have all made a huge fuss of him now he is back with us. Buds is sad to be back in kennels but was happy to be able to walk again with his friend Ruby staffy, and he and I had a lovely game of chasing tennis balls in the paddock. Well to be fair Buds chased them and brought them back to me and I threw them!!! Buds needs a home where they will give him time to unpack his anxieties and relax properly. He is such a loving boy.

geoffcase

Post by geoffcase »

Buds was a very good boy on our walk today. We walked with Ruby, and he was a perfect gentleman. He generally followed Ruby, and was very happy, particularly so when they had a play in the stream and got thoroughly wet. Buds does enjoy walking with another dog.

Stevesmj

Post by Stevesmj »

:smiley-bounce016.gi:
Buds behaved very well following hooch and April. We had the obligatory trying to remove the muzzle for the 1st 15mins but after a dip in the river he calmed right down and was noticibly different.
A short vid of Buds surveying the situation after hooch stopped for a tree break! They both done well.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
:dog_running-186.gif:

Return to “Our Superb Staffies (Staffierescue.co.uk)”