Parker Staffie DofB 14.08.12 Guildford Kenns

Our smashing Staffordshire Bull Terriers and Staffie crosses available for homing!
chloe_stockwell

Re: Parker Staffie DofB 14.08.12 Gatwick Kenns

Post by chloe_stockwell » Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:05 pm

Lovely sunny walk with Parker this morning, hes a lovely lad and I'd describe him as a typical staffy making little piggy snorts!

He was great with other dogs and also when we came across a group of horses, he just pricked up his ears and that was it!

He also had a wonderful paddle in the stream today to cool down. He loves his cuddles and is happy to see you, just a stunning lad!
Attachments
20190601_101712_opt.jpg

Judy

Post by Judy » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:43 pm

Parker and I had rather a wet walk this afternoon not that Parker was bothered. When we walked next to a stream he was very keen to go down the bank to take a paddle but where we were it was a bit steep and slippery from the rain so I wasn't keen to slip and slide down so we just carried on. When we passed by another dog out walking Parker just looked but didn't react. Such a gorgeous chunky boy. bighug.gif

Judy

Post by Judy » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:20 pm

Parker just gets so excited when he knows he is going out walking but once he realises he cannot get going until he has his harness and leads attached he settles down and stays calm until ready. As it was a lovely day I decided to head off to the stream where Parker enjoyed having a paddle which I hope made up for not letting him have a paddle the other day. Although he was enjoying himself in the water he was very good and accepted that we needed to continue with our walk. When we got back to the kennels he waited patiently for his sausage treats. I really enjoy my time out with Parker he is such great company. Kiss of love.gif

FranB

Post by FranB » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:37 am

I had the pleasure of Parker’s company yesterday. He was excited and wanted to get going but once out was a very good boy and didn’t pull at all. No problems with his muzzle, he doesn’t seem to mind at all. When we were in the middle of nowhere, I took it off just for a minute to take so photos of his lovely smile and to let him eat some grass. He ignored the swans and ducks and behaved very well when we met several off lead dogs, none were in his face or threatening but he was calm, and waited between my legs at the edge of the path. He was easy to manage and gives happy little snuffles as he goes along. love4.gif
6AE70683-A74E-4490-9F1E-6490FFA8D305.jpeg
DE865066-43CA-49FD-B15A-B9ED0A38DCBB.jpeg
B16BF409-EB5E-4DDA-BFA7-C650B2A846BB.jpeg
33B359B5-51FB-4451-8833-50C8296C8800.jpeg

mandyandmike

Re: Parker Staffie DofB 14.08.12 Guildford Kenns

Post by mandyandmike » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:44 pm

Parker is such a lovely boy. I met him yesterday for the first time and even though he did not know me at all he was so pleased to greet me and was so easy to muzzle and get out of the block. We walked with Linda and kennel mate Penny who walks nicely with other dogs. Parker was happy to waddle along behind and also alongside Penny, he was very calm and took no notice of Penny.
I was really impressed with him with his muzzle - whenever we stopped for water he let me take it off and put it back on no problem what so ever, he is so good with it. Parker also likes a cuddle and a good back rub too and he makes cute little piggy noises sometimes!
Parker 2.jpg

mandyandmike

Re: Parker Staffie DofB 14.08.12 Guildford Kenns

Post by mandyandmike » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:29 pm

Lucky me I got Parker to walk again this weekend - this boy is so easy, no trouble harnessing, muzzling and getting out, walks like a dream just waddles along, he did spot a couple of squirrels and that woke him up a bit but otherwise he is just so chilled.
If anyone is thinking of homing Parker but is put off by him wearing a muzzle please do not let that put you off - he is so good with it, he has been very well trained in accepting it and is not bothered by it, he has not attempted to rub it off once (like lots of dogs do). He is a handsome proper little staffy with character.
Parker 3.jpg
Full focus - treat incoming!