Paisley Presa Canario DofB 7/02/2019 East Preston, W Sussex

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
xxlynne

Paisley Presa Canario DofB 7/02/2019 East Preston, W Sussex

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
paisley1DSCF3111a.jpg
Paisley's Story: Paisley was taken in by authorities and family didn't take her back. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Paisley is now neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Paisley is in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting her new family.

If interested in rehoming one of our dogs, the first step is to complete and submit our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. We do not discuss dogs without a homing questionnaire submission. You must be ready and sadly due to unprecedented interest, we will only be able to contact you if we have a suitable dog. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £200. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
paisley2DSCF3110a.jpg
paisley3DSCF3126a.jpg
paisley4DSCF3137.jpg
paisley5DSCF3092.jpg
paisley6DSCF3096.jpg
Paisley's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: 3rd July 2021: Hi Lynne

I don’t know if you could take a gorgeous girl for me. She is about 2 years old mastiff type. She is light brindle and a firm favourite with the kennels staff. She really is lovely with people. She has likely had puppies at some point. Can you have her? I can neuter her Monday and get her to you that evening if possible?

Thanks as always, Vicky xx

Paisley comes into our Rescue on the 5th July 2021
Paisley1.jpg
Paisley2.jpg
Jude&Alf

Re: Paisley Presa Canario DofB 2019 Comes 5th July

Post by Jude&Alf »

What an absolute beauty love4.gif
Look forward to meeting you Paisley Kiss of love.gif
anne

Re: Paisley Presa Canario DofB 2019 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

Paisley is a lovely, friendly, calm girl. I was lucky enough to meet her as Sarah brought her out to enjoy the sunshine and have her photoshoot.
She has just arrived and been spayed so early days. I will capture her smile soon.
paisley7DSCF3103.jpg
paisley8DSCF3088.jpg
paisley9DSCF3094.jpg
paisley10DSCF3115a.jpg
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Absolute sweetheart Heart fill with love.gif]

Lovely to meet you today Paisley, she’s a heart stealer for sure xxx
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
RosC

Post by RosC »

Wonderful photos!
I popped in to meet Paisley this afternoon. She was smaller than I expected but oh so beautiful. Really striking stripes and such a beauty love4.gif
I tried to offer her treats but all she was interested in was a cuddle. She nuzzled her face in under my chin and washed my ears for me 0002.gif] A very gentle and sweet girl.
She is going to be SO popular with walkers if she isn't whisked away quickly.
coffeepot12

Post by coffeepot12 »

what a beautiful girl. Love her brindle coat :smiley-bounce016.gi:
KevD

Post by KevD »

Lovely looking girl. When her pending arrival was announced and she was noted as a staffie/mastiff cross, I thought that there may have been some Presa in there.
In the newer pictures she looks very much like my Presa, although he didn't have the white chest markings.

Will be following her progress with interest. love4.gif
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

I met Paisley as she was being dropped off. She has a lovely nature and is a very special girl I reckon. love4.gif
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
Hannydub

Post by Hannydub »

We were lucky enough to meet Paisley today for our first walk together. She is a BEAUTIFUL dog, her colourings are stunning. I went in to her kennel to introduce myself with some treats, she wasn't interested in those at all, but was very interested in giving me lots of cuddles and doggy kisses, which I was absolutely fine with love4.gif

She was easy to get out the kennels. Leads on and go! She didn't react at all to the other dogs having a bark at her as we walked past. Then once out she walked really really well. She is a strong girl and walks at the end of the lead but the majority of the time doesn't pull. Unless you see a squirrel, she is very interested in squirrels. I consider myself quite strong, but it took two hands to hold her back from a particularly yummy looking squirrel that crossed our path. She didn't react to passing people or dogs, although we did give them a wide berth, but she really didn't flinch. I can't wait to get to know her more, although hopefully she isn't around for long and someone snaps up this beautiful girl.
image7.jpeg
image6.jpeg
image5.jpeg
image4.jpeg
image3.jpeg
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

As soon as I saw Paisley I knew that we were going to get on thumbs.gif she is seriously beautiful, both inside and out and it's fair to say that she very quickly wormed her way into my heart ❤️
Wonderful welcome in her kennel, leads attached and we were off thumbs.gif
Paisley was keen to get going and you have to pick your exit as this darling girl is very keen to let all her neighbours know that she is off on her walk woo.gif]
Once out Paisley is an absolute dream to walk, obviously being a larger girl she can be rather strong (in saying that she is a wee bit skinny at the moment and will be glorious at her full weight thumbs.gif) as her other walkers have mentioned when she spots a squirrel you do have to hang on tight, but those moments are few and far between.
What Paisley really enjoyed was just mooching, she loved heading out along the lane and took every opportunity to have good old sniff and a munch on some grass and a little cuddle every now and again Kiss of love.gif
Paisley is an absolute beauty, obviously I would love to walk her again but I would love so much more to see her find her wonderful forever family thumbs.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”