Rolo Shar pei DofB 15.06.14 Crewe OwnHome

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Rolo Shar pei DofB 15.06.14 Crewe OwnHome

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Rehomed by family
RoloSP7.jpg
Rolo's Story: Rolo came into his home as a puppy and grew up alongside the 4 year old. 6 years on and he is struggling to accept the toddler in the home and showing signs of stress by occasionally nipping feet that walk by. Loves his teddybears. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Rolo is neutered, has had his eye-skin operated on to improve his sight; chipped, and fully vaccinated. Rolo is staying with his family as an only pet whilst awaiting his new family.

If interested in rehoming one of our dogs, the first step is to complete and submit our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. We do not discuss dogs without a homing questionnaire submission. You must be ready and sadly due to unprecedented interest, we will only be able to contact you if we have a suitable dog. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £200. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
RoloSP3.JPG
RoloSP4.jpg
RoloSP5.JPG
Rolo's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: Unfortunately Rolo is not liking my toddler who is hyperactive and currently being screened for adhd and asd. Rolo has nipped 2 people's feet in the past and i cant risk it happening again due to my boys loudness. Rolo deserves a better home with someone who has got more time for him and him not having to be separated away all the time. Ownerx
Cottonsocks22

Re: Rolo Shar pei DofB 15.06.14 Crewe OwnHome

Post by Cottonsocks22 »

How heartbreaking for you giving up your boy but also a very brave and selfless decision!Rolo looks a gorgeous lad,that pic holding his teddy,oh my heart! love4.gif

Good luck finding a nice quiet new home lovely boy Kiss of love.gif
Claire

Post by Claire »

He's a handsome boy, I've got a soft spot for a sharpei. :dog_running-186.gif:
Hayleycakes

Post by Hayleycakes »

Can’t believe this gorgeous boy hasn’t been snapped up yet! X

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”