Post by RosC »

RosC

Re: Bobby ?Shih Tzu DoB ?2017 Redhill Temp Foster

Post by RosC »

Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Oh my they are adorable little munchkins Kiss of love.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
RosC

Post by RosC »

Bobby is settling in well. I don't feel we have made much progress yet as initially he was more concerned as it was a new environment so we went backwards before going forwards!
They are both more relaxed now and are sleeping really soundly and looking less worried. They are taking treats as they do at the kennels and getting a little braver. We are no nearer to them wanting to be touched but slowly slowly! Bobby tends to go to the toilet on the puppy pad or nearby which is very good! (they haven't been outside yet). Bobby is a bit more inquisitive and is starting to have a nose around!
They are in the front room in the evening and overnight and go in the kitchen during the day whilst Luke is working. Initially that was a bit of a herding exercise but now they happily go from one to the other. They have frequent visits and treats during the day!
We are loving having them around but it will be a while before they fully trust love4.gif
davinawebster

Post by davinawebster »

Kiss of love.gif thank you for taking care of these little angels, i'm falling more every day in love with them. i love their shyness my dog was abit like this. so at every video my heart gives a bigger and bigger sigh!!
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Oh bless them, they are doing so well love4.gif
RosC

Post by RosC »

Bobby and Shelley are getting braver each day. We are still a long way from being able to touch them but they are happy and relaxed in our company, taking treats etc. and starting to engage with toys.
We move them around the house as some areas are busier than others so they get to see more passing people and don't seem to mind anymore. Shelley is often the first to take food but is by far the quieter and more reserved of the two.
They are both beautiful little dogs and Bobby's playful side is emerging. He is turning in to quiet a character and loves playing with his mini tennis ball! I caught them play fighting yesterday when I came in the room and they were so engrossed they didn't even notice I had come in love4.gif
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Just lovely to read Ros thank you xxx they look so lovely together xx love4.gif
RosC

Post by RosC »

We had a bit of an issue today. Shelly tends to mess on the dog bed and it seems that in the night Bobby must have sat in the mess :shock: :shock:
So... this meant needing to bathe a dog that you can't touch! Huge lump of poo stuck on his backside and a bit on his shoulder so it had to be done as he stank and he was getting bothered!
In the end I managed to get him in the crate I brought them home in and lifted that in to the bath and started to fill it with soapy water. After about 45 mins and using a few long handled utensils he was finally clean. I am not his friend now and the dog bed has been destroyed in protest 0002.gif]
20210215_192957.jpg
Shelly is definitely the most timid of the two but is beginning to settle in. Slowly slowly is the way.. Bobby is trying to get her to play 0002.gif]

Excuse all the things stuffed down the side of the sofa, it is to stop them hiding!!
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Bless you Ros, I’ve bathed a few fosters in my time but nothing like that 0002.gif]

150/10 I’d say thumbs.gif

They are v cute x
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”