Lola Aylestone Bulldog DofB 2018 Tooting Bec

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
xxlynne

Lola Aylestone Bulldog DofB 2018 Tooting Bec

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
lola1DSCF9766a.jpg
Lola's Story: Lola grew up around older children and lived with a Staffie. Unfortunately has lost her home due to partnership breakup. Staffie was rehomed separately by owner. Lola carries initial nerves but we will build her self confidence. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Lola is now neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Lola was in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting her new family.

If interested in rehoming one of our dogs, the first step is to complete and submit our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. We do not discuss dogs without a homing questionnaire submission. You must be ready and sadly due to unprecedented interest, we will only be able to contact you if we have a suitable dog. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
lola2DSCF9769.jpg
lola3DSCF9792.jpg
lola4DSCF9761a.jpg
lola5DSCF9774a.jpg
Lola's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information:
Can you possibly help this one please ? I appreciate you will have a waiting list
2 year old bulldog x Not neutered or vacc'd
Quite an anxious girl whose a bit growly with new people but she has never bitten anyone. Many thanks Carolyn x

Lola came into our Rescue 19th October 2020
Smaller than she looks in this photo
Smaller than she looks in this photo
Jude&Alf

Re: Lola Aylestone Bulldog DofB 2018 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Jude&Alf »

Looking forward to meeting you lovely Lola Kiss of love.gif
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

Hey Lola, gorgeous girl!
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

Puppy dog eyes for more treats xx
Puppy dog eyes for more treats xx
Lola was a little nervous when I approached her kennel and ran to her bedding area. The treats I had proved to hard to resist though so we were soon friends. She was a lovely girl to walk, no pulling just happy to be out and about. I got my lead stuck on her harness so had to ask James (staff) to get it off. Lola was fine with this, no nerves at all when James entered her kennel although he did have a handful of my treats.....and Lola loves her treats. The photo I took is blurry - it started to rain, apologies. Xxx
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Lovely, so happy that Lola is settling and starting to trust, she looks beautiful in that photo Kiss of love.gif
KinnardE

Post by KinnardE »

Lola had a amazing time in the paddock today 😍😍
She really came out her shell and showed me her true nature ❤️ (which is beautiful)

Multiple pictures to follow 😊
IMG_20201026_115227_resize_79.jpg
KinnardE

Post by KinnardE »

😍
IMG_20201026_115229_resize_11.jpg
KinnardE

Post by KinnardE »

🤩
IMG_20201026_115227_resize_11.jpg
KinnardE

Post by KinnardE »

With a bit of food we were sitting nicely 🎉. For 30 seconds 😁 then back to zoomies we went 🤣
Beautiful face
Beautiful face
Scotti2dog

Post by Scotti2dog »

Stunning girl. Good sitting too.

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”