Zion EBT x Staffie DofB 02.12.08 Ashtead, Surrey

Dogs that have found their forever home
Elliesmum

Re: Zion EBT x Staffie DofB 02.12.08 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Elliesmum »

I met Zion for the first time today. He did the stop and chill a few times with me, it's funny how he just stands like in a trance then HE decides when to start walking again 0002.gif] but that was ok with me, I felt like chilling today too. He loves to have a good sniff and grass chomp and I was honoured with a few snuggles too. Zion is a handsome chunk with a distinguished air about him. He's his own bloke and likes to do things at his own pace it seems. It was a cold morning, I think he was glad to get back to his warm bed bighug.gif
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Nic

Post by Nic »

Awww lovely Zion, I went to walk him first but he was all wrapped up in bed and quite rightly decided to stay in the warm for a bit longer.

I went back later and tempted him with some fuss and treats. He wanted to do a spot of people/doggo watching today, so we watched Bear playing in the paddock and pottered about having sniffs and getting fussing.

I can imagine him happily being curled up on the sofa at this time of year with occasional wonders in the garden to make sure everything is as it should be, then back for more snuggles.
Julieh

Post by Julieh »

Bless his heart. Please God let his time come soon. This dear little man needs his own sofa love4.gif
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

I went into Zions room today, and he was fast asleep and hidden under his big duvet! When he heard me, he sat up then jumped out and ran over to me wagging his tail, so I was pleased he wanted to get up and go for a walk. We had a plod around the woodlands, and Zion was quite active today, although sometimes you have to walk where he wants to, because if you have plans of your own route, you may as well forget that 0002.gif]
This lovely old boy needs his own home, his own bed and his own garden to live out the rest of his days in comfort. His old bones and skin would highly benefit from this angel13.gif]
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Nic

Post by Nic »

I took Zion to the paddock for a little while again today, he does like a tennis ball. He will play fetch for a little bit then likes to destroy said tennis ball, I always keep some in my car for him! Just like in the previous post, I don't really plan a route Zion will tell me where! He has a brilliant tail wag and will whack you with it when he gets excited. I find him OK around other dogs, his tail always starts wagging!

I can picture him all curled up with blankets in a nice warm lounge spending time with a big chew love4.gif
LindaS

Post by LindaS »

Zion was under his blankets when I entered his room, on hearing me come in his head popped out from the top and his tail from the bottom and he became ‘Zion the travelling blanket’ I did have a bit of a smile at him and trying not to make his floor all muddy he came over to me tail wagging and I took the blankets off. He is enjoying the warmth of his room, but we ventured out and had a small stroll, he did his business, said hello to Claire and he stood looking for a surveying all the puddles. We then went back to the room for cuddles. Zion does make me smile, a warm comfy dog bed, access to a garden, a few things to watch and Zion will be happy boy.
Morning Zion
Morning Zion
Nic

Post by Nic »

Lovely Zion, we headed for the paddock where he dutifully killed a tennis ball. My go to game has now become catch the treat 0002.gif] but I do find it works well to get their play and excitement going. He was so cute and bouncey, Zion has the most beautiful eyes looking intently for me to throw that damned treat!

Then it was time for some cuddles and back to the warm.
anne

Post by anne »

Zion is such a gentle boy, and so friendly. We enjoy an amble around the grounds together and Zion usually takes me to the paddock, where he has the freedom to do his own thing. Yesterday he found a tennis ball. He would let me take the ball from his mouth, so I could throw it a short distance for his to go and fetch. He was happy just chewing the ball but seemed to also like the interaction with me, making it a game for him.
zion1DSCF0543a.jpg
zion2DSCF0545.jpg
zion3DSCF0546.jpg
zion4DSCF0547.jpg
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

Wow, beautiful pictures of the handsome gent! Kiss of love.gif
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

81C6EB93-B151-4F00-A4B6-5EC61C719903.jpeg
You know that expression ‘the eyes have it’, well Zion certainly has it in abundance love4.gif
FE2E3DC2-EC0D-4B3D-A870-1E572AA79CDB.jpeg
Isn’t he just ridiculously gorgeous Kiss of love.gif

I gave Zion an afternoon potter today as he’d had his main walk with another walker in the morning - what a lovely time we had xxx

We stopped off at the steps and the old beaut leant right into me, so lovely xxx
8E632242-B90B-4E7C-9870-63FE27D77014.jpeg
BF588403-0AD4-45E0-B253-2AB1C377D23F.jpeg
97E65CD6-3830-4F91-B7CA-B04076048BE7.jpeg

After our potter around the grounds we headed into the small paddock which was Zions choice, he’d spied a tennis ball that needed defluffing !
D2CAFC4C-4566-47FE-BD70-A4446518D63F.jpeg
How this gentle gent needs a comfortable retirement home where he can relax the days away and snooze in front of a roaring fire, oh how I wish :crossfingers.gif:
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”