Zion EBT x Staffie DofB 02.12.08 Ashtead, Surrey

Dogs that have found their forever home
LindaS

Re: Zion EBT x Staffie DofB 02.12.08 Gatwick Kenns

Post by LindaS »

Had a lovely pottle with wise doggo Zion in the rain, he definitely has that ‘chill’ take things slow about him with a very waggy tail when told he’s ‘a good boy’. We walked a little bit, he had a sit and lay down, we then walked a little bit more round the grounds and went into the smaller paddock as this was less slippery with mud. Zion was happy just to have a sniff about and cuddle in the paddock.

Zion knows his own mind and even though I thought the rain was rather heavy for him to be out ‘walking’ he showed me stopping under the tree was just fine and we’ll move on in a bit.
Sunlight shining on Zion whilst he has little lay down
Sunlight shining on Zion whilst he has little lay down
Lovely wise boy.
renatatlek

Post by renatatlek »

We were getting to know Zion more this week. He was always happy to go for a walk. He is not the fastest on his walks, which is fine, loved to stop every now and then to eat grass, look around, get a treat. He wasn't impressed walking in the rain, but we managed to have about 30 minute walk close to the kennels. Very sweet chilled out boy!

What are you looking at, hooooman?
What are you looking at, hooooman?

Not impressed with walking in the rain :-)
Not impressed with walking in the rain :-)
Renata&Norbert
Broomstick

Post by Broomstick »

I was asked to give Zion a quick spin around the woods today and as i had never met him was not sure what to expect, well what a gentle boy he is, despite never having met me he was happy to shower me with licks and very happy to trot through the grounds. He will definitely be on my list for next week. He is an older boy and an easy walk with no pulling, he barked at Lenny but with a very wagging tail more like can i play with you. I am really looking forward to getting to know him better. I can imagine him being a very loving companion to some lucky person.
k2727.gif k2727.gif k2727.gif
ClaireM

Post by ClaireM »

Zion was a joy to walk yesterday. He enjoyed ambling along wagging his tail every time he saw anyone. I can see he loves his bed. Lots of covers he was buried in when I collected him from his boudoir. What a sweetie. love4.gif
Nic

Post by Nic »

Met the lovely chill Zion today, he is such a handsome lad with those eyes.

He was a bit under the weather and we mostly stayed on the kennel grounds so he could say hello to his fans and have lots of sniffs.

Not wanting to miss out on the sunshine we went and chilled in the grass so Zion could get belly rubs and head scratches, as well as keep and eye on the comings and goings.
IMG_20201107_120834-03.jpeg
Nic

Post by Nic »

Had my date with Zion again today, he was very impressed with my new treats.

I do love Zion, he can grumble a bit, but he is allowed. I just let him plod along wherever he wants to go and we have taken to sitting under one of the trees in the field on the grounds, always in a sunny spot. He will usually nudge my hand for strokes and he has a lay down until he decides he wants to walk a bit more. He seems to like watching everyone, and the only time he got pully was when he spotted pretty ladies to flirt with.
Nic

Post by Nic »

Sunday date with my boy love4.gif

Me and Zion have been very lucky with sunshine on Sundays, so he can have a rest in the warm spots. Unless there is a reason not to, I just let Zion dictate his walk and after spotting another pretty lady doggo he suddenly decided that's the way we were going. He is lovely and gentle and I like to think wise. I'd love to see him with his own bed in his own home having head scratches as he really deserves it.
anne

Post by anne »

I haven't walked Zion for a while as he is such a popular boy so I grabbed my chance yesterday. Zion is in a nice warm room at the back of the house, with plenty of space and when I entered he came over to give me a lovely welcome and fuss and cuddles were needed before heading out. Zion knows where he wants to go and he was keen to head around the woodland first. Every time he saw another dog, he stopped and madly wagged his tail wanting to go and say hello. We just stopped to observe and then when he was ready we moved on. Zion likes to take his time on his walk, taking time to check out interesting smells and he goes. We then had a wander down the lane and again as we passed people he was keen to stop and say hello. Zion is such a laid back, friendly boy, no wonder he is popular. love4.gif
zionDSCF0165.jpg
renatatlek

Post by renatatlek »

Another very nice walk with Zion yesterday (Saturday 28 Nov). It was quite sunny and Zion was really willing to go for a walk - it was the first time we saw him so keen. We usually walked around the kennels but yesterday Zion wanted to go further, we went to the end of the lane and then around to the woods, passed some traffic - he wasn't bothered at all. And once in the woods he took his time to sniff around and walk at his pace. Glad we could venture a bit further this time, maybe he starts to trusts us more or maybe nice treats were more motivating this time :-).

20201128_142214.jpg

20201128_143624.jpg
Renata&Norbert
Nic

Post by Nic »

Took the lovely Zion out for our weekly date. As the previous poster has said, he was much more full of energy and we didn't do our usual stop and chill. I took him into the paddock to see if he wanted to play with a tennis ball I'd brought along. He did! He brought it back to me a few times and then decided to keep it. Zion was also doing alot of excited tail wagging at some of the other dogs, he really wanted to join Arthur in the paddock. Lovely to see his inner puppy.
IMG_20201129_140541-01.jpeg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”