Zion EBT x Staffie DofB 02.12.08 Ashtead, Surrey

Dogs that have found their forever home
anne

Re: Zion EBT x Staffie DofB 02.12.08 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

Zion was showing off his agility skills with Sarah yesterday. He was happy to walk through the hoop for a treat.
Zion is the most gentle, quiet, loving, undemanding dog you could meet. He is a special soul.
zion1DSCF0598.jpg
zion2DSCF0599.jpg
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Beautiful thumbs.gif
Nic

Post by Nic »

Zion is such a lovely boy, and seems to looking for a lady! He often drags me towards the paddock if one of our lovely lady dogs is there. Today it was Chelsea's turn, who we had to follow up the lane as well. We then saw Ravenee and he had to follow her as well 0002.gif]

Back at the kennel grounds he spotted Macey, her kennel beau Benji wasn't having it though 0002.gif]

I told Zion he was the most handsome boy and took him to the paddock for lots of fuss, treats and some fun with a tennis ball. He made me laugh so much today, ping ponging us around after all these ladies. He is a lovely sweet boy, with a fabulous waggy tail. Be lovely to see him homed, hopefully with some ladies near by!
rstephenson

Post by rstephenson »

Walks with Zion are my favourite! He is just such a chillaxed boy. He might be a little stubborn at points, but he can usually be coaxed with cuddles or treats!
Recently he has enjoyed a bit more of a walk, and we’ve been able to do a nice loop before he’s quite happy to go back to bed.
Today he was so snuggled up I wasn’t sure he would even come out! But after a tummy rub he was more than happy to come with me.
He is always so happy to see people, but he does expect everyone to stop and give him a cuddle bighug.gif
He never fails to make you smile, what more could you want! love4.gif

410D3FA3-8A1F-402A-8DF6-3F31351D2B74.jpeg

Tummy rubs first please!
Tummy rubs first please!
PaulB

Post by PaulB »

Zion was my last walk of the day, and another new face to me.

As my prior research had suggested may be the case, I found him snuggled in bed when I went to collect him, so I gave a little knock on his patio doors (!) to let him know I was there, rather than just barge in and risk scaring the life out of him! He was very calm and gentle and, after a quick introduction and treat or two, we were out and off without a hitch.

He was quite happy just to plod and sniff (perhaps because he'd been walked already today) and he let it be known which way to go - "Left after the entrance bridge, toward the water works if you please." (Ok, so he didn't actually say that, but I knew what he meant!) We only made it half way down the path at the side of the woods before he decided he'd quite like to turn back. He'd had a (big!) wee and lots of sniffs by this point, so probably didn't feel the need to be out in the cold any longer. As it turned out, a big bowl of food was waiting on his return - perhaps he had sensed that? :biggrin.gif:

I do like the older dogs (Blacka is only 6 months younger than him), with their distinguished good looks and Zion is no exception. I can imagine him being great company and a breeze to look after. See you next time Zion!
Salsi

Post by Salsi »

Zion was not overly enthusiastic about leaving his bed to brave the cold weather with me, but after lots of fuss and a few treats we were off! He loves to find things and give them a good chew and everything must be on his terms. He’s a stubborn boy but so funny to walk and he’s very affectionate when he feels like it! I took him to the paddock and he was in his element sniffing around at his own pace.

A lovely walk with a lovely boy!
Satch

Post by Satch »

Zion is an older dog and needs some persuasion to leave the comfort of his bed. He won’t walk far and likes plenty of treats. He is good natured but knows his own mind. After a short mooch he was ready to get back to his kennel and allowed me to tuck him up in bed again.
PaulB

Post by PaulB »

Wakey wakey, rise and shine Zion - I'll be coming to walk you at about 1:30pm so make sure you're up and ready! woo.gif]
StephenB

Post by StephenB »

20210221_134333.jpg
Karen25

Post by Karen25 »

I left Zion as my last walk of the morning as he isn’t a morning boy. He was eager to get out but not so much for the walk but to get fuss from anyone he could find. If there was a little treat then all the better. He never seems to mind walking in the mud but when it started to rain he headed back. He is such a gentle sole who loves all he meets. I so wish he could find a forever home to live out the rest of his days. love4.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”