Sherry Mastiff x DofB ?01.2019 Gatwick Kenns

xxlynne

Sherry Mastiff x DofB ?01.2019 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Available
sherry1DSCF4546a.jpg
Sherry's Story: Sherry was found abandoned 1am in the morning with her litter brother Harvey and unclaimed within a Welsh council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Sherry is now neutered, chipped, and vaccinations are in progress. Sherry is in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting her new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
sherry2DSCF4567.jpg
sherry3DSCF4574.jpg
sherry4DSCF4587a.jpg
sherrybrandy1DSCF4597.jpg
sherrybrandy2DSCF4551a.jpg
sherrybrandy3DSCF4556a.jpg
Sherry's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: 14.04.20: Hi Lynne,

I'm chasing up the pound kennels which dogs need help.
These pair are sharing together, I've not personally met these pair but we've been boarding them at another pound kennels for over 4 weeks and no concerns or aggression has been reported by the staff caring for them.

x Kirsty 4Paws
Sherry.jpeg

anne

Re: Sherry Mastiff x DofB ?01.2019 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

sherry5DSCF4590.jpg
sherrybrandy4DSCF4543.jpg
sherrybrandy5DSCF4545.jpg

StefanG

Post by StefanG »

We met the lovely Sherry & Harvey for the first time on Saturday when they were still very new to RR and quite nervous...but what a difference a couple of days can make! Sherry had such a great welcome for us today and walked really well with her brother Harvey, showing no reaction or interest in other passing dogs, but happy to stop for fuss and cuddles regularly en route - a lovely gentle girl with lots of love to give love4.gif
IMG_4630.jpg
IMG_5337.jpg
IMG_8247.jpg
IMG_5219.jpg

sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Good luck gorgeous Kiss of love.gif

xxlynne

Re: Shelby (Sherry) Mastiff x DofB ?01.2019 Horsham

Post by xxlynne »

(Since returned due to sudden changes in circumstances)
Sherry rushed out to meet her new family... Claire, and her children Daryl, Makayla and Evadney.
IMG_6020.JPG
IMG_6021.JPG
IMG_6023.JPG

Sherry will be truly loved and Claire feels her family is complete again after she had to say goodbye to her dearly beloved Rottie Bear.

sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

How sad to see Sherry back ... Kiss of love.gif

Clairexx

Re: Sherry Mastiff x DofB ?01.2019 Horsham

Post by Clairexx »

Kiss of love.gif thank you lynne and louisa for your amazing support for my family and Sherry in the hard decision to bring Sherry back. Our hearts are broken but i know she will make someone a very happy family dog x since being with me she adores the children, shows no aggression just loves her cuddles. She doesnt like to be left at present but is quick to learn and already sits and gives paw! She really is a beautiful girl who deserves all the love in the world. I know you will find her that perfect family xx all my love to you both and thank you Sherry for being part of our family for a little time ❤

Stevesmj

Post by Stevesmj »

Heart fill with love.gif] wheyhey.gif
Little poodle along with sherry today. She liked to be nearby, both in the paddock and the woods. Lovely good natured girl.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
:dog_running-186.gif:

Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

I was keen to meet Sherry today. She greeted me with big, gentle cuddles in her kennel and she's just a big, affectionate puppy. Gorgeous, beautiful eyes and a face you just want to look at all day. She is big so I was worried she might be too strong for me, but she walked beautifully and didn't react to any dogs we met. She perked up at the end of the lead when she spotted a squirrel but then moved along. Sherry does a lovely sit and holds her paw up, a real heartbreaker. I didn't have any concerns walking her today.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our fb page
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/

Stevesmj

Post by Stevesmj »

Heart fill with love.gif]
The beautiful Sherry. Lovely good natured girl. Playful and a good companion. Not too keen on the woodland walk today but enjoyed the paddock and a little fussing.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
:dog_running-186.gif:

Return to “Our Outstanding Other Dogs (Rescueremedies.co.uk)”