Pearl Husky DofB ?09.2018 Handcross

Dogs that have found their forever home
anne

Re: Pearl Husky DofB ?09.2018 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

The last couple of times I have walked Pearl she has found an apple. picked it up and carried it very gently and then put it somewhere safe to find next time. And she did find it next time and moved it to a new location. love4.gif
pearl1DSCF7309.jpg
pearl2DSCF7308.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

Love this girl. So responsive and easy to walk and she has come a long way, now seeking fuss and attention from those she knows and trusts.
pearlDSCF8266.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

Fun in the paddock with Pearl.
pearl1DSCF8428a.jpg
pearl2DSCF8429.jpg
pearl3DSCF8431.jpg
chloe_stockwell

Post by chloe_stockwell »

Aww those photos of Pearl in the paddock are fab 😍 She's so pretty

I've had a few weeks with Pearl to put into one post, and I've got nothing but good things to say about her. She's a lovely girl and she gives such a brilliant hello bear hug in her kennel!

On her walks she's ever so good, she isn't bothered about dogs or people at all, just shows a little curiosity. We walked along the road a little today and while she was fine with most traffic, large lorries are a little bit scarier for her and she hid behind me, little sweetheart ♥

I'd love to see her in a home very soon!
20200919_201503_opt.jpg
SarahMc

Post by SarahMc »

I hadn’t walked Pearl in a while so it was good to see her this morning. It took a while for us to get out on a walk as Pearl kept jumping up desperate to say hello 🧡
KathrynG

Post by KathrynG »

I'm surprised Pearl is still waiting for her special home as she's such a lovely girl.
I really enjoyed our walk today, she just loves being out and is always enthusiastic and busy.
She doesn't like too much fussing and as long as you respect that, she's a great dog to be around. love4.gif
HelenGr

Post by HelenGr »

I walked the gorgeous Pearl for the first time in a while today, but she still had a great welcome for me in her kennel (I'm sure the interim visits with sausage treats helped!) and gave me lots of hugs before we got her leads on and got ourselves set to go. We had a lovely long walk which she seemed to really enjoy - Pearl is interested in everything but doesn't seem bothered by much - she's quite happy to just sniff lots and watch the world go by as she trots along beside you. Pearl absolutely LOVES her treats and gave my hand a few gentle nudges today if she thought I was making her walk too far in-between treats! Pearl's a really lovely girl and I can't wait to see her settled in her forever home love4.gif
IMG_3903.jpg
IMG_3904.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

Pearl was exploring yesterday!
Pearl was exploring yesterday!
pearl2DSCF9334.jpg
chloe_stockwell

A little late update for Pearl from 2 weekends ago! But a lovely walk we had. She is very unfazed by most things, she's happy with joggers and cyclists and will just look on with curiosity around other dogs.

Once she gets to know you she will put her paws on your chest for cuddles and will happily accept ear scratches too!

I would love to see her find a patient new human to call her own, someone who will give her the time and slow introductions to cuddles and fuss - it is sooooo worth it!
20201024_113549_opt.jpg
chloe_stockwell

A very wet and soggy walk on Saturday, but Pearl doesn't care at all! Straight through the puddles and the mud getting her lovely white coat dirty! 🤣

She is a very easy dog to walk, she loves to sniff everything! We came across a horse this week and she waited very patiently with me at the side even though there wasn't as much room as I would have liked, she is sooooo good!

I've noticed she has got a little more barky towards other dogs over the last couple of weeks, not aggressive or pully, just a bit noisy. However very easily distracted and easy to move along.

I love spending time with Pearl and she always shows so much love as she gets to know you more 💗 No photos this week due to the rain I'm afraid!

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”