Daisy Staffie x Mastiff DofB 12.06.13 Guildford Kenns

xxlynne

Daisy Staffie x Mastiff DofB 12.06.13 Guildford Kenns

Post by xxlynne » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:51 pm

Current Status: Available
IMG_8321.JPG
Daisy's Story: Daisy has lived with 2 other dogs all her life. She had a fight when a communal food tray was placed down and the resident dogs have been frightened of her since: Daisy's family felt best for Daisy to be an only dog. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Daisy is neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Daisy is in boarding kennels near Guildford whilst awaiting her new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
daisy1DSCF9554.jpg
daisy2DSCF9185.jpg
daisy3DSCF9183.jpg
daisy2DSCF9558.jpg
Daisy's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: Daisy's family surrender her into our Rescue today; they are devastated as they had her since a puppy but really feel it is best for her.

Daisy came into our on the 11th September 2019

anne

Re: Daisy Staffie x Mastiff DofB 12.06.13 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:39 pm

Daisy had a lovely walk with Louise this morning just after arriving. Feeling a bit lost and sad, Daisy was not sure she wanted to go for a walk until she saw Frankie and then feeling lifted by Frankie's presence she was happy to set off for a walk. Frankie was very forward with Daisy and she took it all in her stride, just happy to share her walk with a fellow canine. If Frankie got left behind, Daisy always waited for him as you can see in the video.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Leeanne

Post by Leeanne » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:01 am

40DD4100-6827-4B0F-AC61-1DCE04FAF2E7.jpeg
I walked daisy yesterday I got a lovely greeting in her kennel, she looks a bit bewildered in the kennels bless her. Daisy walked really well following Karen who had Zeus, passed lots of dogs and daisy showed no reaction to any of them. Daisy wasn’t keen to go back so we took it slowly until she was happy to back in and have cuddles.

KateM17

Post by KateM17 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:29 pm

I met and walked Daisy for the first time today. She didn't disappoint. I had a lovely greeting when I entered her kennel. Leads clipped on and we were ready to go. Daisy has a bit of a 'swagger', a very cute bum wiggle! She started off at her pace, which was quick and by the end of the walk she was walking to heel. Loves sausages. Ignored all other dogs and reminded me of another laid back girl recently homed. Not feeling I had spent a lot of time on her walk, I took her to the paddock. Daisy loves to chase a ball, she's not great at bringing it back, but if you keep on chucking balls, she will chase them down! By the end of her paddock time, I think I had worn her out! A very gentle girl, looking for her forever sofa. If she is still around next Sunday, she is definitely on my list for next week! :smiley-bounce016.gi:

anne

Post by anne » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:25 pm

Daisy is a real sweetheart. She has settled since she first came in to us and her eyes are now soft and you can feel her wonderful, gentle, calm nature shining through.
daisy1DSCF9351.jpg
daisy2DSCF9354.jpg
daisy2DSCF9558.jpg

CarolynRob

Re: Daisy Staffie x Mastiff DofB 12.06.13 Guildford Kenns

Post by CarolynRob » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:55 pm

She looks even more beautiful on these photos.

Rescue remedies are working their magic. She looks awesome xx

Lyndall

Post by Lyndall » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:30 pm

What a difference from the early photos. She is beautifulxxxx

Beccastj

Post by Beccastj » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:28 pm

D7AF3FCF-5F73-48F0-A9BE-9F92971859A1.jpeg
Daisy is a lovely, easy and well-trained girl. She is a relaxing walk and ignored other dogs, cows and even a squirrel.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum.
She enjoyed a game of catch in the paddock.

But she did not want me to put her back in her kennel and I had to drag her in 😢.

Beccastj

Post by Beccastj » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:41 pm

IMG_8323.jpg
Daisy is an easy, lovely, gentle dog. She is so obedient, doesn't pull on the lead, takes treats ever so gently, loves playing with a ball and ran over to me in the paddock whenever I called her. Today we were rushed by an uncontrolled off-lead dog and Daisy, just sat beside me and didn't bat an eyelid. She ignored the swan right next to us, the cows and all other dogs we passed. She trots along happily at such a gentle pace. I imagine she'll find a home quickly as she doesn't seem to have any issues at all. An all-round great girl.

Beccastj

Post by Beccastj » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:40 am

I brought Daisy home for a cat test. We had a lovely play with a ball in the garden, followed by her chilling in the kitchen. Daisy ignored the cat as it ran out of the door. She also was oblivious to the cat under the chair in the living room. Most of the dogs that want to chase my cats go a bit mad as soon as they smell my cats, but Daisy was far more interested in playing ball in the garden.
F1D2D535-7B04-4D99-9BC5-3E1345AE0867.jpeg
272A868F-D93D-4D60-8BD0-21957118A9C5.jpeg
05923BBB-7CDB-4BD4-B40C-F393D40C17C6.jpeg

Return to “Our Outstanding Other Dogs (Rescueremedies.co.uk)”