Marv Cockerpoo DofB 02.02.12 Southfleet SE London

Dogs that have found their forever home
SarahMc

Re: Marv Cockerpoo DofB 02.02.12 Xmas foster Redhill

Post by SarahMc »

I had to say hello to Marv this morning after he had got back from a walk with Ros. What a friendly boy! He was very happy with the attention he got from everyone and enjoyed his treats.
KarenS

Post by KarenS »

I had a lovely walk with Marv today. I do wonder if Marv is short for Marvel as he is the perfect walking companion. Great dog! bighug.gif
RosC

Post by RosC »

We have missed having Marv around but he came home again this weekend to make up for it.
Marv has really settled now and his issues are less prominent and he seems happy and relaxed. Marv is waiting for his new family to come along and whisk him away to his new home :dog-115.gif:
20191229_143708.jpg
KarenS

Re: Marv Cockerpoo DofB 02.02.12 Gatwick Kenns/ W/E foster Redhill

Post by KarenS »

I had another fun walk with Marv yesterday - he is one of my favourites! He is such a happy chappy which makes walking with him so uplifting and enjoyable. :smiley-chores002.gif:
Tricia B

Post by Tricia B »

Walked this little dog this morning so so excited to go out is excited about eveything the smells this morning he wanted to go on the icey puddle he didnt understand why it wasnt water wanted to go skating he needs guiding in his life and a leader
heleny

Post by heleny »

A song comes to mind when you walk Marv - something to do with black sheep and wool! Marv is beautiful - no other word for him - look at him! He and I had a great walk with Tricia and Buddie terrier. The two little dogs really seem to enjoy their walks together. Marv is such fun - so bouncy, so cheerful. He is a youngster and needs training but how rewarding would it be to train this amazing character? He is easy to walk as he hops and skips and jumps alongside of you - loving every minute of being outside. Come on forever home! Where are you? :crossfingers.gif: :dog-115.gif: :dog-115.gif: :dog-115.gif:
heleny

Post by heleny »

Marv is a great little dog - so endearing, so cheerful and so up for a good walk. He can be vocal when he sees you from his pen and he gets so excited when you take him out but he is so very loving. To repeat - a totally great little dog. What on earth is he still doing in kennel care? :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
heleny

Post by heleny »

Marv and I shared our walk this afternoon with Tricia and Buddie. Marv always makes me smile - just looking at his curly, compact little shape enjoying his walk is enough to make me smile. His tail is always wagging happily as Marv is a cheerful little dog. He is an easy dog to walk, not too reactive to other dogs - a total joy.
Stevesmj

Post by Stevesmj »

Been thinking about our Marv a lot this week. Thought I'd have a mooch through his thread. For a new walker like myself he's a great dog to walk with and as many of you have said....there's something special about this little chap. He comes loaded with a lot of gratitude.
heleny

Post by heleny »

Marv is indeed a special boy. I just love his curly appearance, his cuddly disposition and his cheerful nature - he is a dream of a dog. Marv and I went for a walk along the roads with fellow walker Tricia and Maximus. Both boys enjoyed their walk and we had a great time. The weather was dire but no one can be miserable with Marv around - he is just too cheerful and gorgeous. I shall never understand why he is still in kennel care. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”