Karma AmBull x ?Rottie DofB 13.08.18 Horley

Dogs that have found their forever home
RosC

Re: Karma AmBull x ?Rottie DofB 17.08.18 Gatwick Kenns

Post by RosC »

I took Karma out today. He was so good getting ready in the kennel, excited to see me but sat when asked whilst I clipped the leads on. He was on a mission to get outside but once out we had a lovely walk. Karma is good on the lead and walks really nicely. We met other walkers whilst out and Karma did not react to any other dogs apart from when going back to his kennel when he shouted at his neighbours a little. To be fair they were shouting at him lol.gif
Karma enjoyed being fussed and stroked and would love to have his own home where he would get all the attention he deserves. :crossfingers.gif:
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Geoff walked Karma today, another lovely boy who was very enthusiastic to get out for his walk. He loves to roll in the grass, Geoff does feel that he may not be the brightest dog in the world as he walked into a couple of trees because he was too busy looking around rather than where he was going! He was so happy to be out and with company. Lovely funny boy, big hearted Heart fill with love.gif]
anne

Post by anne »

Karma walked with Louise today and enjoyed the company of his canine friend, Frankie.
just two friends enjoying a walk
just two friends enjoying a walk
frankiekarmaDSCF1268.jpg
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Geoff writing here:
Karma was extremely happy to be going for a walk. He was fairly co-operative about putting his harness on, then had a minor disagreement with the dog next door as we exited the kennel, then we were away, although it was a gentle amble - no rush here. We had a lovely walk, going where Karma wanted, but he was very prepared to follow my directions. He did enjoy some fussing, and would probably love to be a 'lap-dog', of the large variety!!! roflmao.gif
ElayneN

Re: Karma AmBull x ?Rottie DofB 13.08.18 Gatwick Kenns

Post by ElayneN »

I met Karma on Friday, what a beautiful boy with the most soulful eyes love4.gif

He wasn't keen on a walk that day, maybe he needed a canine pal to encourage him, maybe just not feeling it. When we got outside the entrance and into the lane, he did his business and then looked up as if to say well that's me done, then turned towards kennels again :smiley-chores002.gif:

We encouraged him a little way up the lane with treats, which he was very keen on! He was a good boy and did very prompt sits and offered his paw quickly and enthusiastically to tell me how much he loves gravy bones! I threw treats into the grass in a forward direction (yes bribery!) and he was super keen and focused on sniffing to find them. He seems clever, and very focused when being asked to sit or give paw for treats, so I think he would be easy to train? He was happy for a bit of fuss, looked like he would have been happier to have a cuddle than a walk this particular day.

Karma's a strong boy, as he showed when he launched himself after the thrown treats, and when we went past the other kennels he pulled hard towards the dogs that were shouting at him, to give them a piece of his mind! A combination of very slippery mud and Karma's strong lunges took some focus to ensure we stayed upright lol.gif

It'd be really rewarding to see how he relaxes and responds to love and training in a home environment. Hopefully he can find his forever home soon Kiss of love.gif
Karma cropped smaller.jpeg
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

I got to catch up with my friend Karma yesterday. We had a lovely walk and some good but muddy time in the paddock. He has so much more confidence and assuredness in himself since I last walked him a while back. A really nice boy to spend time with. When I think of that handshy, reserved boy that came to us it makes my heart sing to see the progress he has made.
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
Debbie(tarakisha)

Post by Debbie(tarakisha) »

Aww love him love4.gif . I just relish seeing how this boy is coming on within the love and care of RR thumbs.gif Lovely video's Sarah x
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

Ah I walked beautiful Karma yesterday oh he is a handsome boy, reminds me of a Ridgeback type doggie. Lovely to walk, very chilled and loved his chicken treats on our walk playing find the treat. He had a good roll in the grass and was happy having a little run.

He’s quite a big puppy so we went in the paddock after for a game of ball. Absolutely stunning boy, hope he finds his home soon. Look forward to walking him again. Xx
Stevesmj

Post by Stevesmj »

Kiss of love.gif
Karma enjoys a roll after a belly rub.
20200328_123208.jpg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”