Scooby Akita x DofB ?2017 Gatwick Kenns

xxlynne

Scooby Akita x DofB ?2017 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:23 pm

Current Status: Available
scooby1DSCF6687.jpg
Scooby's Story: Scooby was found abandoned and unclaimed within a council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Scooby is neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Scooby is in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
scooby2DSCF6688.jpg
scooby3DSCF6698.jpg
scooby4DSCF6680.jpg
scooby5DSCF6675.jpg
Scooby's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: 14.06.19: Also have this boy. 2-3 year old male Listens to commands. Walks well on the lead once out of kennels. Loves his toys and food. Non reactive to dogs at kennels. Clynx
Zeus.jpg
Zeus1.jpg
Zeus2.jpg

MrsP

Re: Scooby Akita x DofB ?2017 Coming 28th

Post by MrsP » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:22 pm

Reminds me of Reggie & Miko Heart fill with love.gif]

Tamsin

Post by Tamsin » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:10 pm

Reminds me of gorgeous Reggie too! :smiley-bounce016.gi:

natdugdale

Post by natdugdale » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:16 pm

Reggie lookalike!! Stunning boy love4.gif
Volunteer as a walker with us! --> http://www.rescueremedies.co.uk/walking/
Visit our Instagram page for daily photos of our dogs! @rescueremediesdogrescue :)

nada.c

Post by nada.c » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:52 pm

natdugdale wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:16 pm
Reggie lookalike!! Stunning boy love4.gif
Us walkers at Guildford thought the same 🥰
We love walking our kennel dogs! If you'd like to volunteer too:
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/

xxlynne

Re: Scooby Akita x DofB ?2017 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne » Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:39 am

You are all right!!! Scooby arrived late last night after an 8 hour car journey. Just settling in today and finding his paws.

anne

Post by anne » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:21 am

Scooby is a very friendly, cool, handsome dude. As soon as Jim spotted him yesterday he was straight over to make friends and take him for a walk. He was not disappointed. I walked with them through the woods and into the paddock. Walking, Scooby likes to sniff and explore but once in the paddock and free to roam he was torn between human contact and exploring. Jim and Scooby were getting along like a house on fire so I left them to have fun together in the paddock. Scooby is very affection and has a lovely laid back nature. He is a fun dog to spend time with. Oh and did I mention how handsome he is?
scoobyDSCF6693.jpg
scooby6DSCF6685.jpg

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Froggie757

Post by Froggie757 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:41 pm

This boy is a cuddle monster! I had the pleasure of taking him to the vet this morning to be chipped and vaccinated, he was so well behaved. There was a slight issue when the vet was trying to put the jabs in - Scooby just wanted to give her a hug! Fortunately he was equally happy to cuddle me so jabs in and away we went. He travelled well in the car and is just an all round sweetheart, let’s hope his new home isn’t far away :crossfingers.gif:

natdugdale

Post by natdugdale » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:57 pm

Oh goodness what a handsome boy! Can't wait to meet him. He looks like a real catch! love4.gif
Volunteer as a walker with us! --> http://www.rescueremedies.co.uk/walking/
Visit our Instagram page for daily photos of our dogs! @rescueremediesdogrescue :)

Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf » Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:07 pm

I got to walk Scooby today and wow what a boy. He was lovely and welcoming in his kennel, leads attached we got going and Scooby was not hanging around! Not in a pulley way at all, he was just so happy to be out. He really did make me laugh, as soon as we started walking Scooby just wanted to see and sniff everything, to the point that he was zigzagging not wanting to miss anything, again no pulling involved just gentle excitement woo.gif]
The first dog we came across Scooby did have a bit of a bark and a jump, but I think he may have been surprised more than anything as we went on to pass other dogs and he seemed fine.
We visited the stream where Scooby had a little drink but not too fussed. We stuck to the shady paths and stopped for treats which Scooby loved, super gentle.
Scooby really was a delightful walking companion and I absolutely could have stayed out for way longer but it really was too warm.
I'd just like to add that I was stunned when I saw Scooby's age, for one so young he is amazingly calm and gentle, such a lovely boy Kiss of love.gif