Henry Mastiff x DofB 06.11.12 - 17th June 22

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
xxlynne

Henry Mastiff x DofB 06.11.12 - 17th June 22

Post by xxlynne »

henry1DSCF8556.jpg
Sadly Stacey and Ricardo had to let Henry go yesterday do to cancer claiming their lad.
HenryReading.jpg
Henry's Thread:
Current Status: Homed
Henry's Story: Henry was rescued from another Rescue by a pound pulling charity who worked with him and built his confidence. We then offered a Rescue place. Was fearful on arrival but has had support and emerged with skills and grounded confidence. Henry is neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Henry is in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family.
• Tragic life (6 years in kennels) as his young exuberant behaviours trapped him in web of Rescue. Has assimilated energy into matured skills
• Excited and nervous initially in home setting
• Learning to relate to dogs in ‘the field’ and dogmatic head collar helps brilliantly
• Low dog density and quiet life please
• Loving calm vibe: Older children or adult only

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £200. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
henry2DSCF8562.jpg
henry3DSCF8588.jpg
henry4DSCF8568.jpg
henry5DSCF8574.jpg
henry8aDSCF8578.jpg
Henry's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: We were asked to help Henry who has been supported by Safe & Sound for many years and is now ready to find himself a family.

Henry came into our Rescue on the 11th May
MrsP

Re: Henry Mastiff x DofB 2012 Guildford Kenns

Post by MrsP »

Henry is entirely our kind of dog and he's been on the 'most requested' list at Guildford this week! He has many skills and makes you the centre of his universe as soon as you enter his kennel. He's goofy but responsive, strong but gentle, a bit of a worrier but looks to his person for guidance. Henry is a rescue person's dream dog (well he's defo mine).
Hen1.jpg
Hen2.jpg
Hen3.jpg
Nurse Flo

Post by Nurse Flo »

370822C5-4E33-4A95-8E8B-F55584823006.jpeg
Our Henry is a smasher.
We had a lovely walk today with his kennel mate, Roman the calm Lurcher.
Henry was kind and polite throughout his walk and was totally at ease with busy, noisy Guildford and with the company of another dog.
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Woo wee!!
Henry is an absolute stunner Heart fill with love.gif]
Rosiemae173

Post by Rosiemae173 »

85A5AFB1-2A18-4874-8948-C4EB2134E4BB.jpg
2F8CE238-DB61-4523-A9E9-ED2405632C7D.jpg
Henry 💙

The lovely Henry came to us not too long ago. When I first took Henry out he was very timid, but so happy to get away from the noisy dogs at the kennels and go for a walk.

By the end of our walk we were the best of friends, I stopped a few times for tricks and treats throughout. He takes treats so gently.

Henry can do sit, paw, lay down and roll over. He’s a very smart boy and is happy to learn new tricks. I’ve also recently found at that Henry loves to go for a swim 💦
A74C528F-4469-4EB2-8CE0-98844194B2DA.jpg
Henry has quickly become one of my favourite boys to walk at the kennels, he doesn’t pull on the lead and walks nicely past other people and other dogs when we’re out and about.
Martine wsstle

Post by Martine wsstle »

Met henry today hes new in and hes one handsome boy invited me into his kennel well and wasnt long before covered in kisses whilst harnessing him we had time in paddock just to get to kmow each other and we were off

Henry chose to take his toy with him which was funny but his walk his choice henry is a loveley dog hes very connected and easy to walk didnt realky know he was on the lead passed a couplie of dogs on lead really wasnt interested
In them at all brillant walk henry sat with him a while in kennels as he chose to sit on me and show appreciation for his walk and carrying his toy back roflmao.gif
Henrys one loveley dog stunning well done henry love4.gif
Martine wsstle

Post by Martine wsstle »

Henry twice in one week yeah! Got to walk henry again today such a good boy today we walked with another kennel mate who just needs a helping paw henry was good on meeting didnt really phase him and both settled in quickly with henry showing how things are done we came accross a largegroup of walkers and horses but all good. Henry is funny he likes to take his toy on his walk which shows hes a big softy.
Back to kennels i love this bit i siton the floor to spend time with him and he just comes and sit on topof me
For cuddles and huge kisses (could it be im falling in love with you baby) Heart fill with love.gif]
Henry is agreat dog and needs a good home hes a very connected dog
ektaylor

Post by ektaylor »

Martine walked the lovely Henry again today whilst I had Jack. Henry was the perfect walking companion for Jack. And yes...Henry did walk most of the time with his orange bone in his mouth!
19.06.19 HENRY RE-SIZE 1.jpg
19.06.19 HENRY RE-SIZE 2.jpg

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”