Flash Lurcher DofB 24.10.16 Barnsley

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Flash Lurcher DofB 24.10.16 Barnsley

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
flash1DSC08019.JPG
Flash's Story: Flash was handed in with his 3 litter brothers and unclaimed within a Northern council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Flash is now neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Flash was in boarding kennels near Guildford whilst awaiting his new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
flash2DSC08020.JPG
flash3aDSC08029.jpg
Flash's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: 25.04.19: Thank you for your help with Benn the Rottie...Also have these 3 lurcher brothers. Aged 2 years. All vaccinated. All may be able to come with neutering voucher. Dog and people friendly. I've tried lurcher rescues, general rescues-no one seems to want lurchers. xClyn
Sarahk

Re: Flash Lurcher DofB 24.10.16 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

Flash has wonderful colourings, lovely to meet him on Friday ...
DSC08032.JPG
DSC08016.JPG
Heart fill with love.gif]
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

and with his brother Joey ...
DSC08023 - Copy.JPG
DSC08023.JPG
DSC08029.JPG
DSC08031.JPG
Heart fill with love.gif]
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

an absolute pleasure to walk flash (and joey) yesterday - two v nice friendly dogs who we hope are homed quickly
IMG_1081.JPG
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Chris and I walked Joey and Flash yesterday :D

So easy on the lead they were wonderful to walk - still learning that they’ll be other dogs out and about and will have a quick chat (bark :icon_barking_dog-116.gif: ) at them but it’s over quickly and they move on nicely taking confidence from each other, think it’s all curiosity and learning about the big wide world for them :D
ADC74570-3B33-4A7E-A5BB-A5348572B55B.jpeg
6E543C34-400F-49EA-ABA2-65AFBB59933F.jpeg
32CF2927-BAED-42CB-A597-8A1204EFFC72.jpeg
Joey did make us laugh, he didn’t like the puddles at all 0002.gif] Flash didn’t seem quite so fussy !!!
At one point I had to stand to hold back the shrubs back with my legs so that Joey could find a way round the edge of the puddle without getting his feet wet !!! Flash followed suit but I think might have been braver if he’d been in front !!!
anne

Post by anne »

jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

walked the striking looking flash with joey yesterday - v excited to be going out with any shyness or nervousness from our previous walk totally gone - we met mika and lily on our trip round the fields with all four dogs on top behaviour - flash (and joey) both have a lovely lurcher temperament
IMG_1407.JPG
IMG_1405.JPG
Jazz33

Re: Flash Lurcher DofB 24.10.16 Guildford Kenns

Post by Jazz33 »

Flash is a loveable lurcher who really badly needs a home. He craves human company and it's sad to see him in kennels. He's a really handsome dog who walks nicely although I am sure he can have his bouncy moments! I walked him around the shady area's of the kennel grounds as it was a hot day, he loves to have a good sniff around. We then spent some time in the run which allows the dog some off lead time and the chance to jump in the paddling pool if they like. Flash wasn't keen on going into the pool so I splashed him with some water and he clearly didn't mind this! After a few splashes he was nicely damp and cooler. He loves cuddles too, bless him. Are you someone who loves a lurcher? Can you offer Flash some love and a good home?
Flash (2).jpg
flash 3.jpg
jan&nick

Re: Flash Lurcher DofB 24.10.16 Guildford Kenns

Post by jan&nick »

glad to see the last of the brothers reserved - good luck toplad xxx
xxlynne

Re: Flash Lurcher DofB 24.10.16 Barnsley

Post by xxlynne »

Paul came to be reunited with Flash today [0128.gif] ....Nada will tell all.

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”