Brie (Marie) Ambull DofB 01.01.13 Wiltshire

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Brie (Marie) Ambull DofB 01.01.13 Wiltshire

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
marie1DSC08285.JPG
Marie's Story: Marie was found abandoned and unclaimed within a Midlands council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Marie is now neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Marie was in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting her new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £200. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
DSCF3093.jpgmarie.jpg
DSCF3132.jpgmarie.jpg
DSCF3123.jpgmarie.jpg
DSCF5020.jpgmarie.jpg
Marie's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: Please can you help...

Ambull girl She is around 5 years old Not chipped She does snatch food but is friendly. Not fully dog tested but ok next to other dogs (see kennel divide in picture). She currently has an abscess in her mouth which again is not being treated by pound. Carolyn xx
Marie.jpg
xxlynne

Re: Marie Ambull DofB 01.01.13 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Marie arrived in Gatwick Kenns today. She is very chatty as she tries to make sense to totally new surroundings. She had a lovely walk and then lunch in the sun in the paddock. She smooched out in the paddock for the afternoon and met different dogs, her dog skills seem good. Wonderful to meet her
Simz

Post by Simz »

love4.gif Beautiful love4.gif
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Marie was spayed on Tuesday. She travelled well in the dog mobile going and coming. Behaved beautifully in the vets. Easy girl with such joy in her soul... Interested in life and adores her walks especially if she can carry a large stick with pride
Simz

Post by Simz »

:smiley-dance017.gif: Couldn’t wait to meet gorgeous Marie and she is even lovelier in the flesh. She greeted me calmly with a wavy tail and we set off out the kennels. Marie is strong but I didn’t find her too pulley and she is considerate and engaged. We met a small fluffy terrier called Angus (who I have met before) and they had a brief calm nose touch. I opened my mouth to speak to the owner who I have seen a few times on different walks and Marie rather rudely started barking to indicate she was ready to go! She is a typical Am Bull in this sense slightly impatient and stubborn! We did meet another dog, a big black shepherd type and he was abit more confrontational barking at Marie so of course she gave as good as she got! But then later on down the path we passed a couple more dogs with no reaction at all. Later on we went to the paddock for a game of fetch which she loved, she was abit clumsy excitedly running for the ball and tripping over her own feet which was funny but also endearing 🥰 she is not toy possessive and come back to drop the ball without any prompting at all! She enjoyed some cuddles too and you could just see her relaxing more as we got to know each other. Look forward to spending more time with this sweetheart Heart fill with love.gif]
EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole »

So Marie was honoured to get to spend time in the paddock today with Sarah W, Katie and myself as none of us could resist this gorgeous girl. Marie was very engaged with us all and very keen to play chase the football. Marie is such such a pretty, happy who would love to find her forever sofa very soon as she doesn’t like kennels much and is losing weight. Hopefully she won’t have to wait too long.
anne

Post by anne »

Marie was having a lovely time playing ball with Emma in the paddock this afternoon.
DSCF4737.jpgmarie.jpg
DSCF4741.jpgmarie.jpg
DSCF4744.jpgmarie.jpg
DSCF4746.jpgmarie.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

Marie is utterly gorgeous. I spent some time in the paddock with her today. She loves you to kick or throw the football for her so she can chase after it and bring it back to you for another go. After an exhausting game of football, Marie was more than happy to go back to her room for a rest, taking the precious football with her.
DSCF5006.jpgmarie.jpg
DSCF5011.jpgmarie.jpg
DSCF5013.jpgmarie.jpg
DSCF5018.jpgmarie.jpg
Judy

Post by Judy »

I met and walked Marie for the first time this afternoon. She is such a friendly easy girl enjoying getting out for a walk. We didn't meet any other dogs whilst we were out but did stop to chat to a lady who was walking by who admired this gorgeous girl, Marie just waited patiently for us to finish talking and then we carried on our way. She enjoyed her sausage treats when we got back to her kennel. I shall certainly look forward to walking her again. love4.gif
Judy

Post by Judy »

I had a lovely greeting from Marie this afternoon, she was very keen to get going on her walk which isn't surprising as she hadn't been out for a walk yesterday and so did pull for a while but did settle down. Whilst walking through the woods Marie enjoyed grabbing and pulling branches that had fallen to the ground but didn't carry them very far which was fortunate as some of them were very long. Marie wasn't bothered by traffic passing by and didn't mind walking over the motorway bridge. We did meet a few on lead dogs which Marie didn't react to she just looked and then carried on walking. She really is a beautiful girl and would benefit so much from being in a home of her own. I do hope she will not have to wait too long for this to happen. bighug.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”