Archie (Milo) Ambull DofB 25.12.14 Ham Richmond

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Archie (Milo) Ambull DofB 25.12.14 Ham Richmond

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
milo1a.jpg
Milo's Story: Milo was found abandoned and unclaimed within a Welsh council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Milo is neutered, chipped, and vaccinations are in progress. Milo was in boarding kennels near Guildford whilst awaiting his new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
milo2a.jpg
Milo's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: Please can you help any Welsh dogs our pounds are bursting:

"Milo, male Am bull, very strong but nice boy." Lianne
Milo.jpeg
Debbie(tarakisha)

Re: Milo Ambull DofB 25.12.14 Coming this week

Post by Debbie(tarakisha) »

Welcome Milo love4.gif
Chapmania

Re: Milo Ambull DofB 25.12.14 Coming this week

Post by Chapmania »

:welcome.gif: to the family Milo love4.gif xx
nada.c

Re: Milo Ambull DofB 25.12.14 Guildford Kenns

Post by nada.c »

Terry and I were both keen to meet new boy Milo on Sunday, so we decided to take him out together. Milo has never met either of us before but he greeted us like friends. Milo was super easy to harness, and a little strong coming out of kennels so we took him to the paddock for a run around first.

Milo LOVED the paddock! He gave us zoomies, racing around, and to cool off, he flopped into the mud and rolled around in bliss. What a funny boy! He also showed us how good his ‘sit’ was and took treats ever so gently.
00CE4364-1C0C-4321-9A33-299A00DA761A.jpeg
4493E948-3274-4018-848D-0470107902AA.jpeg
Terry and I then took him for a little walk near the river. As before, he pulled strongly to start, but halfway through our walk, settled nicely on the lead. He responded really well to his name, turning around to go back to his walker and take treats. He seemed friendly with all people we passed and any dogs we saw. As Milo was new to us, we took the usual precautions to keep some space between us and others, but he showed only friendliness and no edge whatsoever.
8750325C-B5AE-4479-BE60-847261871036.jpeg
5A461EAD-6D01-48EF-AE75-A3A5C317F2A5.jpeg
Milo is a lovable dollop of a boy who is really keen to engage with you. Terry and I had lots of fun out with him. Totally adorable 😍
Rosiemae173

Post by Rosiemae173 »

Milo and I had the loveliest time in the paddock today!he really enjoyed having a good roll around in the mud and stopping for a rub on the back in between
He is such a good little mate, and already knows sit, lie down and paw! He listens to his humans and Is eager to please.
7CC5BEF1-984E-4C42-A1E6-FBC002E9BB2C.jpeg
As Milo is a big strong dog, however walks beautifully on the lead! He passes other dogs with ease and wasn’t even phased when an off lead dog ran by.
He’s a big soppy boy and just has the cutest little face. If a big loveable lump is what you’re after the Milo is the one for you!
BFB204B7-1018-485C-8607-3292EDA91618.jpeg
pits

Re: Milo Ambull DofB TBAss Guildford Kenns

Post by pits »

Here's Milo the happy american bulldog doing a pose yesterday, he's a friendly charming lad.
milosmall.jpg
andyrols

Post by andyrols »

I met Milo Saturday and he was very easy to harness and get out of the kennels. However, be prepared for the ride outside as he's very strong on the lead until he calms down later on the walk. He seems very young and I think the stress of kennel life is a factor.
When out and about we passed cyclists, runners and dogs and he was totally unconcerned, just getting on with identifying the various smells available on a long wander!
With a bit of time and patience I think Milo would make a lovely dog to have in the home - he's a very attractive fellow and well behaved.
pits

Post by pits »

In another place I've lived, Milo is the name for a hot chocolate drink - well to be incredibly cheesy, Milo the American Bulldog here is truly as sweet as hot chocolate! He's a great boy still looking for a home.
milosmall.jpg
xxlynne

Re: Milo Ambull DofB 25.12.14 Ham Richmond

Post by xxlynne »

Mark and Milo are now an item. Terry says the meeting was a given...

Milo will have a great life....
Milohomed2.jpg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”