Wilbur (Sniffer) Lurcher DofB 12.18 Woking Surrey

Dogs that have found their forever home
chloe_stockwell

Re: Sniffer Lurcher DofB ?11weeks Gatwick Kenns

Post by chloe_stockwell »

jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

what can you say about sniffer and alfie two sweeter pups would be hard to find we took them out for a little walk to our car first and they were both a bit nervous so we went back into the kennels grounds where they are a lot more comfortable a nice walk round and lots of cuddles later we reluctantly had to put them back - some people/families are going to be really lucky to get either of these two star pups
IMG_0742.JPG
BeckS

Post by BeckS »

They are adorable!
chloe_stockwell

Post by chloe_stockwell »

Another fun paddock playtime with the pups on Saturday! Sniffer is getting more adventurous on his walks, and is encouraging his brother along the way.

I cant say enough how sweet they both are and sniffer has definitely got a cheeky streak in him!
20190408_191051.jpg
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Geoff and I took Sniffe and Alfie for a short walk through the woods today, and were so impressed a how well they have learned to walk on leads since last time we were with them. Sniffer is the smaller if the two and, at the moment, the braver. They are just babies, and really should be in their own homes going to puppy training classes and learning about the good things in life. All long legs and soft fur, totally adorable xxxx
anne

Post by anne »

The boys are growing rapidly!
DSCF3027.jpgAlfie and Sniffer.jpg
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Just adorable love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif
RosC

Post by RosC »

Being the last pup left at the kennels little Sniffer has come to stay for a bit of company. He loves to cuddle up and has spent most of the morning sunbathing in the garden.
He is a very gentle boy and has had the odd mad moment chasing around with toys in true puppy fashion interspersed with plenty of sleep love4.gif
IMG_2952.JPG
sunbathing!
sunbathing!
It doesn't get much cuter!!
It doesn't get much cuter!!
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

What lovely photos! Look how he's snuggling up to Bertha love4.gif love4.gif
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
RosC

Post by RosC »

Sniffer has settled in really well with us. He is a very gentle, loving little boy. His housetraining is coming on well and barring a few accidents, which you would expect at his age, he has gone outside to do his business the majority of the time to great praise!
Sadly, he seems to be not a good traveller. I thought he had been sick yesterday morning as he may have just had breakfast before I collected him but when we went out this afternoon he was sick, sick, sick both there and back - maybe it's my driving! 0002.gif]
He met some young girls this afternoon and just loved having cuddles and attention and he also met a cat very well and after a friendly sniff when he got growled at, he pretended he couldn't see the cat - cat, what cat?!
IMG_2977.JPG
He is making good use of the cushions to get a good view out the front room window thumbs.gif
Good view from up here!
Good view from up here!
This boy loves his sleep! I think life has just got very exciting with lots of new things going on and it is tiring him out. We love him so much in less than 48 hours, he really is a stunning boy. He is happy with household noises - hairdryer, hoover etc. At the kennels he appeared to me much more outgoing and fearless and he does take things in his stride but he also has a much more cautious side, needing encouragement but is the sweetest little thing you could imagine.

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”