Poppy (Mary) Lurcher DofB 30.12.18 Rushden Northants

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Poppy (Mary) Lurcher DofB 30.12.18 Rushden Northants

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
DSCF2324.jpgmary.jpg
Poppy's Story: "Apparently" Poppy and her 2 brothers were found stray/ abandoned and unclaimed within a council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place. Poppy will be neutered by her receiving family pre-season as a condition of homing, is chipped, and vaccinations are in progress. Poppy was in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting her new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
DSCF2325.jpgmary.jpg
DSCF2292.jpgmary.jpg
DSCF2286.jpglurcher pups.jpg
DSCF2291.jpglurcherpups.jpg
DSCF2287.jpglurcherpups.jpg
Poppy's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: We are asked if we would like to help 3 Lurcher pups...we smiled!

Poppy, Sniffer and Alfie came into our care on the 17th March
anne

Re: Poppy Lurcher DofB 30.12.18 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

Poppy is the most nervous of the three pups at the moment and she loves a cuddle to make her feel safe and loved. She is an absolute sweetie. She likes to stick close to her brothers.
DSCF2312.jpgmary.jpg
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

OMG saluki lurchers. ...sweet babies love4.gif love4.gif
S.K.A.D

Re:Poppy Lurcher DofB 30.12.18 Gatwick Kenns

Post by S.K.A.D »

All just adorable. Heart fill with love.gif]
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Poppy as with her brothers is becoming acquainted with new surroundings and meeting many people in the course of her day. The pups join the staff and volunteers during their breaks and are resting in their little room adjacent to the walkers room or pottering around a concrete area to stretch their legs.

Here are a few pictures
IMG_3610.JPG
IMG_3596.JPG
IMG_3597.JPG
IMG_3603.JPG
IMG_3613.JPG
Toops

Post by Toops »

Oh my word. Lynne stop doing this to me - it's torture!! Beautiful little pups. Once again........ if only!! love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif
The greatest pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him, and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too. Samuel Butler
Laurafoster

Re: Poppy Lurcher DofB 30.12.18 Salfords Temp Foster

Post by Laurafoster »

After taking Poppy and her brothers out today I just couldn't resist and bring them home, hopefully until they find their forever home. Poppy was the first out her bed after a long sleep after a very busy morning, to look around and check the place out. She also couldn't wait to say hello to the cat, or so I thought what she actually realised is if the cat can sit on my lap then so could she. They are still a bit nervous but slowly settling in. Please be patient for updates as as you can imagine my work load at home just increased. X
IMG_20190321_204904-800x600.jpg
IMG_20190321_204844-600x800.jpg
aloepeter

Post by aloepeter »

... as you can imagine my work load at home just increased.
Oh, I can imagine! It will be worth all the trouble - OK, how could such adorable pups be any trouble? - and you won't regret a moment. :goodjob.gif: :havefun.gif:
heleny

Post by heleny »

Lovely photos Laura and thank you for looking after these three puppies. They are so lovely. I am sure they will start to thrive in your loving care. x
Laurafoster

Post by Laurafoster »

when your this beautiful you have to just keep looking at yourself
IMG_20190322_074610-600x800.jpg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”