Jolly Shar pei x Staffie DofB 21.04.16 Carshalton Surrey

Dogs that have found their forever home
lucyloo

Re: Jolly Shar pei x Staffie DofB 21.04.16 Guildford Kenns

Post by lucyloo »

Jolly is lonely in kennels, he's so sociable with people and seems to want to be with other dogs too. He gave some lovely kisses to someone in the car park on our way out today.

He's a lovely lad, small and slightly built.

Just look at his sweet face.

Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

What a wonderful video.
Jolly is such a kind and loving boy, so eager to please.
This video captures Jolly's personality beautifully and why he really deserves the most amazing forever home.
Oh and he is an absolute stunner Heart fill with love.gif]
Martine wsstle

Post by Martine wsstle »

Another walk date with jolly this boy is a great all round dog love love his walks he wellcomes you well into his kennel and then i got smoothers in kisses guess he renembers he gets a marrow bone at end passes kennel mates well jyst keen to be out he seems to have learnt paw when offered a treat which is cute for him we help encourage a kennel mate today and took the lead out he was so good mentor . Jolly is keen to please and once bonded with his new human i feel will be the most loyal dog . I can see him on trekking adventures and fun adventures :dog_running-186.gif:
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

I feel a strong need to meet this boy for walkies.theres something about him that’s seems very special x
Beccastj

Post by Beccastj »

Jolly came home for an afternoon out of kennels. He seemed so happy. After half an hour or running around everybody excitedly and being playful, he conked out on the floor. He's a lovely dog, who wants to be attached to an owner. On walks he keeps checking you are with him. I always feel bad putting Jolly back in his kennel as he always tries to follow me out of the door when I leave him. Be prepared for lots of slobbery kisses and Jolly hugs.
Jollyeyes.jpg
Jollydogbed.jpg
Jollysitting.jpg
Jollyknee.jpg
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Fantastic videos of an amazing boy love4.gif love4.gif
Jolly looks so happy and that final shot of him just relaxing on his bed is so wonderful and shows how ready he is for his very own forever home Kiss of love.gif
Martine wsstle

Post by Martine wsstle »

Jolly what a great boy walked him again today he loves his walks and and always very alert of whats going on around him he always checks to see your there and chats to you onbthe way round one very uncomplicated dog just needs a good home with people who will appreciated his energy and in return you will get a lot of love and loyalty back . Your a diamond jolly 0028.gif
Jazz33

Post by Jazz33 »

Jolly is lovely boy, he enjoys human company, always pleased to see you when you enter the kennel. He is very patient and co-operative while you harness him and clip the leads on. He is quite a strong dog but once he settles into a walk he will listen when you ask him to walk nicely. He does get stressed but I feel this is because he's in kennels. He clearly would be a different dog in a proper home where he would be loved. He's a handsome dog with unusual colouring. He likes a treat or two but isn't greedy.
jackierollinson

Post by jackierollinson »

Lovely riverside walk with gentle Jolly. From the moment he greeted me in his kennel he makes you feel the centre of his world. He’s easily harnessed and walked past his kennel friends who were making lots of noise looking excitedly at me. He walks beautifully and listens to reassurance and guidance from me. He’s very interested in his surroundings along the towpath stopping to look at everything going on. He’s delightful company. This lovely young chap is going to make someone at dutiful companion hopefully that day will be soon. :smiley-chores002.gif:
LindaS

Post by LindaS »

Had a lovely walk with Jolly at the weekend, he's a keen explorer, happy to stretch his legs in the sun and happy one on one with the human. On the walk he knew there was a dog nearby before me, but at all times it was easy ie curiosity and no more. The only time I heard him bark was in the kennel and in the paddock when another dog came into the next run but one. As people have said before, he has lovely colourings and connects well and on walks either using the fully length of the lead or right up close when you stop.
Jolly.jpg

At the lake there were lots and lots of geese all making it obviously they didn't like the inconvenience of moving, and I must admit I wanted to see how Jolly would do, he was curious but not overly pully and able to walk by, distracted, but compared to some other RR dogs all very manageable. Back at the kennels we went to the paddock and this allowed more human time, which meant paws on your knees for cuddles love4.gif
Slightly cheeky smile
Slightly cheeky smile

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”