Jaxs (Bullseye) Bulldog x DofB ?10.17 Portsmouth Hants

Dogs that have found their forever home
PaulB

Re: Bullseye Bulldog x DofB ?10.17 Gatwick Kenns

Post by PaulB »

Please give me a chance to walk Bullseye next Friday, before you adopt him! :biggrin.gif: (Yes, that's another hint Charlie!)
RosC

Post by RosC »

Swoon love4.gif Lovely photos Sarah!
I met and walked the gorgeous Bullseye today. He is such a lovely dog, his handsome good looks are matched by a wonderful, friendly personality - he is very calm and just has a special quality about him. He was pleased to meet all the walkers today and there were lots wanting to say hello to him! Bullseye takes treats very gently and knows how to sit, although he also likes to stand on his back legs to give you a cuddle! He is very soft and has a wiggly pattern on his back within his fur which makes him look extra special.
He walks very nicely, settling quickly and doesn't pull on the lead. We passed Marley on a fairly narrow path and he didn't seem to be phased and then later in the day he walked with Blossom so seems to be happy around other dogs.
Get those forms filled in quick, this lovely boy won't hang around for long angel13.gif]
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Bullseye had a lovely walk with Blossom today

BulleyesBlossom.JPG
He also helped to settle Delliah (Mahoney) later in the afternoon. :D
Ladylou

Post by Ladylou »

Wow, you're a real hunk Bullseye. love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif
WendyM

Post by WendyM »

We had the lovely Bullseye with us for Monday afternoon, he was such a pleasure to have around. He's not one for long walks but loves to play ball on the lawn, and make use of the garden furniture! We cat tested him too, and he was calm, gentle and just curious, but no aggression whatsoever. He loves company and took to granddad instantly.

We're hoping he will find his forever home soon, gorgeous boy.
IMG-20190416-WA0014.jpg
IMG-20190416-WA0012.jpg
IMG-20190416-WA0010.jpg
IMG-20190416-WA0002.jpg
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Ooh he looks scrummy. Sarah what a poser he is too. Wonderful photos xxxxxxx
LindaS

Post by LindaS »

He really is scrummy!! I can’t believe he is so young, such a calm boy, sensitive soul, definitely has the bulldog traits; lots of sniffing....a bit of stubbornness (he wanted to say hello to the man sorting the telephone cables and wouldn’t shift until he had investigated and had a head scratch) ... golly what a lovely boy. We walked with Marie (ambull) walked by Jo....he was very calm with his dog friend. Walking along the busy road with a thin path means you need him close as I don’t think he is used to too much traffic (and he likes to look down manhole drains? which means he could step off the path) on overgrown paths he was fine with and with the wide open field he was best following Marie (there was a lovely vibe with these two) Overall a lovely sensitive pup, looked at all the houses with longing, loves people, loves cuddles and leans into you in the kennel .....and big paws (to grow into!) :D
Shay_1

Post by Shay_1 »

A pleasure to meet the lovely Bullseye!!! :welcome.gif: to Guildford Kennels!
:newhere.gif: Bullseye is a sweetie, LOVES balls and loves being chased and chasing hoomans... he is a funny boy, jumping and springing about with not 1 but 2 balls in his mouth. His cheeky character makes me smile and melts my heart, a happy boy roaming free... woo.gif]
A happy and calm temperament, loves being next to you and enjoys listening to the tweets of birds and loves a cheeky minute to sunbathe and calm down from the hr of running!!

:goodjob.gif: BULLSEYE for keeping up with all the ball games and gives lovely cuddles to say thanks!
file5-3_opt.jpg
loved meeting him blob6.gif] blob6.gif]
Beth Crawley

Re: Bullseye Bulldog x DofB ?10.17 Guildford Kenns

Post by Beth Crawley »

I spent a lovely hour with Bullseye this morning. He is so affectionate and leans against you when enjoying an ear rub and back scratch. We enjoyed some time playing in the paddock where he loved chasing the tennis balls but then found a great rope ball - it was wonderful watching him bounding around the paddock with his new favourite toy! Back in the kennels Bullseye was nice and calm to take off his lead and harness and we spent some time having cuddles and well deserved treats. I think I am getting a soft spot for this beautiful kind boy.
pits

Re: Bullseye Bulldog x DofB ?10.17 Guildford Kenns

Post by pits »

Here's Bullseye yesterday when he was fooling around, he had decided to lie on his back in an empty kiddy pool literally like he was sunbathing, so I gave him some attention and filmed him so everyone can see how friendly and happy he is. His future owner(s) will be very lucky people!

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”