Keiran Staffie x Mastiff DofB 01.02.17 Tadworth Surrey

Dogs that have found their forever home
Hilbs

Re: Keiran Staffie x Mastiff DofB 01.02.17 Erith Foster

Post by Hilbs »

Can’t tell you how these updates warm my heart. Have such a special spot for this gorgeous boy. Really wonderful that you are able to foster him x
Simz

Post by Simz »

A few pics from this morning at the park.
BCF402AC-5A3D-4AB2-AAA9-5304B5DC5658.jpeg
577541F2-33B8-41B8-B2E3-8F3F28C6D7EE.jpeg
FF902F68-17D3-49EC-A732-97BBFC98F026.jpeg
🥰❤️ Love his flappy ears 😂
Simz

Post by Simz »

Very sad to say that Kierans foster time with me has come to an end 😢 He is such a lovely boy needing the right home. He is very loving and loyal, gentle and kind, a bit stubborn at times so needs a firm owner who doesn’t give in to his charms, he loves food and responds well to consistent training. Loves lounging (literally all day) and following you around, needs his own garden, no very young kids because he can be bouncy/ clumsy during play! He has met a variety of other dogs well whilst on lead, but is not a fan of cats and foxes. Kieran can be nervous of new situations and needs reassurance that all is ok. He is particularly nervous of visitors to his home space that he doesn’t know and these introductions need to be carefully managed. He would suit a quiet household where he has his family giving all the love he deserves. He has a funny personality and has given me a my son plenty of laughs around the house. He is very expressive with his face and as we all know absolutely gorgeous. I think it has been mentioned before that Kieran might be good at agility training and I agree, he is very clever particularly when motivated by treats! Love love love this boy and I really hope he get his forever home soon ❤️
Jude&Alf

Re: Keiran Staffie x Mastiff DofB 01.02.17 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Jude&Alf »

Enjoyed a lovely walk with Kieran yesterday and dare I say he seemed even more chilled than I remember love4.gif I think his time in foster has done him the world of good.
Kieran was super friendly when I entered his kennel, a little jump up to say hello and we got going.
I love walking Kieran, he's such a calm and steady boy, couldn't think of a more fabulous walking companion love4.gif
He did get rather excited visiting the stream, it was quite lovely though to see Kieran let his hair down woo.gif]
Looking forward to walking Kieran again Kiss of love.gif
anne

Post by anne »

Kieran was having a blast in the stream yesterday. Buster and I were enjoying watching his fun from the bridge.
kieranDSCF8104.jpg
EmmaNicole

Re: Keiran Staffie x Mastiff DofB 01.02.17 Gatwick Kennels

Post by EmmaNicole »

I had the honour of getting to walk the super handsome Keiran yesterday. This boy truly is a stunning lad 😍. On approaching his kennel he was super excited to be going for a walk and was bouncing around in his kennel. The moment I entered to put his harness and lead on though like the super good boy he is he sat down and let me get him ready for the off. Keiran is such a good boy on his walks doesn’t pull, engages well with his human and sits calmly whilst other dogs go by.
Look into my eyes and fall in love, please.
Look into my eyes and fall in love, please.
I just cannot say enough good things about this boy he is just amazing oh and did I mention how stunning he was.

So come on forever home get your application I quick as Kieran is very ready to share your sofa.
Kayleigh93x

Post by Kayleigh93x »

Walked this lovely boy today on my induction he does get very excited to be getting out his kennel but soon calms down once you start walking. Very good on the lead and wasn’t bothered by other dogs passing us.
He is such a beautiful colour and a very lovable boy love4.gif
stuartportlock

Post by stuartportlock »

Keiran is the Brad Pitt of the dog world. So goddammm handsome.

This man has had a rough start to life and needs his forever home. He's loads more confident now but still looks to check where you are, those big eyes over his shoulder. Needs his forever home.

We had a lovely chilled out walk and he was a pleasure. Fingers crossed for his forever home - SOON.
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

I enjoyed another chilled out walk with Kieran today.
I always get the loveliest of welcomes from Kieran, he will jump up to say hello, but oh so gently just pleased to see you and keen to get out for a walk.
We stayed in the shade today, Kieran really did enjoy snuffling around in the undergrowth, passed other dogs with no fuss whatsoever, super relaxed walk for us both.
So as I have said Kieran is a super relaxed and chilled out boy, that is until he enters water 💦, then he loses all his inhibitions, he literally bounces in the water!! Those who walk Buster will know this move, it's really rather amazing to see woo.gif]
Because we had only had a short walk we visited the paddock, not for playing as it was too warm, just for some time off lead. It was so nice to see Kieran just mooching around, he was definitely trying to suss out who had been in before him, having a good old sniff.
Before we headed back we enjoyed some lovely gentle cuddles, wonderful boy Kiss of love.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”