Lucky Doberman DofB 2007 - October 2019

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
JennyW

Re: Lucky Doberman DofB 2007 Guildford Kenns

Post by JennyW »

We were both so excited to be taking Lucky on a day trip - she only exceeded our expectations.

She was happy in the car, needs a little lift in but then easily settles. Lucky does not show her age - she loves her walks and toys. She’ll easily walk around for nearly an hour and proceed to toss around a toy and admire her reflection in the tv 0002.gif]!

Lucky was a dream in the house, a real credit to her former owners, she seems to be house trained and has clearly been taught to stay downstairs (she loves giving you a big waggy greeting when you reappear).

There is however one thing Lucky loves most of all FUSS! She laps it up and does an amazing circle dance love4.gif.

Lucky was one of those dogs that we hated bringing back. We really hope Lucky’s in her happy home when we next have a free weekend but if not she’ll be in little fosters until her new home appears.
D2F5BECD-F4F2-4242-A92E-2B188EECF89E.jpeg
F5E94269-42C1-402D-8896-7A2110A6EC22.jpeg
B95B32C9-2C6C-4A06-9FCE-9D9A5462BEDB.jpeg
1D6F7789-3FA7-4C75-A98E-42AEEADADB55.jpeg
pits

Post by pits »

Here's new girl Lucky yesterday. She's super friendly, from the moment I met her she just wanted to make friends immediately, and as you can see in the first photo, when I crouched at one point to take photos she decided to sit happily next to me immediately. She's big but so incredibly friendly and good natured.
lcu1.jpg
luc2.jpg
Beth Crawley

Post by Beth Crawley »

I had the pleasure of taking lovely elderly lady Lucky out for a walk on Sunday. The weather was dreadful but we had a super walk together. Lucky was keen to get going but we had to wait for a good 5 minutes for our walking buddy and she was quite happy sniffing around the grass and waiting patiently. She struck a good walking pace even with her weak back legs. She is very responsive to her name and stops and looks back if you call her. Lucky even sat down when I was faffing about with my phone trying to get a good photo!
We got rained and hailed on but that did not phase her at all and she enjoyed a towel down, cuddles and some treats when back in her kennel. Lucky really is a lovely dog with lots of love to give.
54436641_2230852983793938_6470028327712194560_n.jpg
Shay_1

Post by Shay_1 »

Today I Spent the lovely afternoon walking lovely Lucky, we went for a long walk, which she thoroughly enjoyed, she is a pleasure to walk. Lucky gets so excited on the walk and will break into a smile, as soon as she see's the grass🐾🐾 She is a beautiful and affectionate girl... She was a beauty and walks so nicely, very happy to sniff and smell the grass today! 🌟Fun fact: 🌟Lucky is a great ball sniffer, and loved playing with it in the leaves. She really is a darling, and just loves human interaction and being in your company, Lucky adores playing ball games and loves cuddles!. Lucky will make a fab companion for someone! 💖
xxlynne

Re: Lucky Doberman DofB 2007 Guildford

Post by xxlynne »

Lucky is at last LUCKY! Ailsa and family had intended to offer her respite from kennels but somehow she won their hearts totally. angel13.gif] All our thanks to her new family!!!! Hi ya!.gif
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Wonderful woo.gif] woo.gif] woo.gif] thumbs.gif thumbs.gif :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Rob T

Post by Rob T »

I knew nothing about Dobermans before I met this girl. I thought they were rather sinister and fierce. Wonderful Lucky completely obliterated that conception. All happiness.
Christinetully

Post by Christinetully »

Love this girl! Overjoyed that her world can be truly happy & comfortable with lots of love and walks and cuddles! Lucky indeed :havefun.gif:
Beccastj

Post by Beccastj »

Lucky is enjoying her retirement and has a new lease of life. She has settled in really well with Ailsa and family and is adored by all.
noname-tile.png
Yesterday she had a fabulous day out at the beach.
Luckybeach2.png
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

She looks fantastic. ..lovely photos :goodjob.gif: :thanks.gif: 0093.gif

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”