Royce Cane Corso x Lab DofB 12.2016 RRemedies Centre

Mastiffs that are available for adoption
Chrissy M

Re: Royce Lab x DofB 12.2016 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Chrissy M »

98327492-C8FC-4D60-987A-91342830F84D.jpeg
What a treat, Royce was available for walkies today and he was as good as gold , we went round the woods and then up and down the road in the shade and enjoyed some puddles as it was a tad hot .

What an Uber friendly boy , I do hope he finds a home soon 💖 he loves tummy rubs and walks really well .
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

The lovely Royce was free for an outing today and we had a lovely walk round the woods near the kennels.

Royce is so gentle for a large doggo and accepts his muzzle with no problems at all even though you can tell he would rather not wear it .

He’s walks at a good pace , and does not pull , just occasionally rolling about for his favourite tummy rubs .

He sat on the bench for more tummy rubs and how could I resist ! 💖
E249B78F-8EE0-4427-894B-C0FEE1C85438.jpeg
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

I had another chance to walk the awesome Royce today , I can honestly say he’s one of the most affectionate doggos I have ever had the pleasure to walk at the kennels .

We went for a walk up the lane and met two walkers who he made a beeline for ,for fuss and cuddles even though he had never met them before .

He walks at a great pace and we had a jog , he would make an ideal person trainer , a superb pacemaker 😃 with those long legs .

Royce1.jpg

Royce2.jpg

Royce3.jpg
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

I walk darling Royce regularly and he is the most beautiful boy love4.gif he unfortunately has had a pretty rubbish start to life, hence his reactivity to anything that he finds scary and Royce does find some things scary. So step up his wonderful walkers who get him, they are there supporting him, every step of the way, gradually he is realising that he has us lot and that there are people who know and love him and that's all that Royce really needs, his people who really love him, who will step up and put him first, it won't be hard as he is quite literally the most amazing boy ever love4.gif
I always enjoy my walks with Royce and on Wednesday he was very much up for an adventure thumbs.gif however half way around our usual walk Royce stopped, as is usual for Royce he flopped on his back demanding tummy rubs and of course we enjoyed some cuddles, but then Royce decided that he really didn't want to move on, supremely content was he to lie on his side and just be, big old twinkly grin, a sigh of contentment and so we sat at the side of the path, me enjoying everything that is fabulous about this beauty and Royce just enjoying the love Kiss of love.gif Adore this big, beautiful boy love4.gif love4.gif
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Me and Royce had a lovely walk round the kennel woods today and a stroll up and down the road, frequently stopping for tummy rubs !💖

I sat on the bench for a while and he endearingly leant up very close to me and we stayed there for quite a while as I made a fuss of him , stroking his velvety ears and tummy.
It was so sweet , it warmed my heart 💕❤️

Royce is very good at having his muzzle on and when out and about he shows you the way he wants to go and if occasionally you take him another way he easily changes course , he’s so desperate to please.

1-FEC19085-1EC3-4FBD-A407-C905FBE189CB.jpeg

2-56F0D4DC-D871-4329-9816-37E2AB73C159.jpeg
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Took Royce for quite a long walk today as I figured such a large dog with long legs probably would need it now and then , he really enjoyed it !

We went all around the village and I was so proud of him today as he passed several dogs across the road with no issues at all 😁🐕I made a real fuss of him every time .

Royce walked very well and was so well behaved , apart from one small jump at a pram that seemed to alarm him but it was the other side of the road and it was a reminder that he is still needing a bit of extra time and understanding to allay his worries, however he is easy to control and soon just carries on regardless very calmly .

Royce was a pleasure to spend time with and so affectionate we stopped several times for a cuddle and tummy rub 💖💖

3FB89F8F-2DBE-4FB7-AB89-21557EA21213.jpeg
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Today’s walk with Royce was ………. Interesting

He was easy to pop a muzzle on and get out and very friendly , tummy rubs are provided several times as per normal .

We did have to pass someone at very close quarters going over the motorway bridge and he jumped up as we passed but it was easily managed , with a muzzle on no issue , the pedestrian wasn’t really fazed and I explained he was a bit nervous .

This was a reminder to be alert to situations Royce may show his nerves but he soon calmed down and walked very well not pulling at all.

He did pass several dogs with no issue at all , for which he got a lot of praise , however was very barky at another dog across the road near the kennels and well basically this is the point when you are glad you have two strong leads and walking boots with a good grip ⭐️ again afterwards quickly he was fine and very relaxed .

Royce is a pleasure to spend time with and has such a lovely nature , he gazes at you adoringly and am sure he sees it as his job to protect you .

He would love a home with people experienced with a dog with some nerves who needs time to adjust .💖 he really is a gorgeous boy xxx

I can drop for a tummy rub at any time, anywhere
I can drop for a tummy rub at any time, anywhere

Out and about round the village , hi everyone !
Out and about round the village , hi everyone !
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Saw my good mate Royce out on his walk with Lynds and Ant today so had to say hello and here’s Ant giving Royce the obligatory tummy rubs 😉

Royce.jpeg
lainey29

Post by lainey29 »

So over the past few weeks I’ve started to walk Royce, I was first introduced by Dawn but having knee issues was unable to walk alone, however since my knee seems to be feeling much better I decided to jump on the chance and boy what a beautiful boy he is, he welcomes you in his kennel like you are his long lost friend and just wants cuddles and belly rubs and who am I not to oblige 0077.gif This boy is so hungry for attention from people he looks at you with these big beautiful brown eyes to say just love me and oh Royce I do, you are a pleasure to walk even if you stop throughout our walk just for cuddles and belly rubs bighug.gif He is a dream to walk but you need to be prepared for the Royce pull lol.gif He is a very strong boy when he wants to be but this can be managed if you know what’s about you and your surroundings. He loves to be let loose in the paddock and will do zoomies and then all he wants is company and cuddles oh and treats. This boy is now on my list as he is a pleasure to be with and I really hope that he finds that special person to be his cuddle monster Kiss of love.gif
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Royce is as good as gold and is meeting a few more new walkers to stretch his walking / social diary. Still needs someone strong on the end of his lead as he is such a goon. Spends his days quietly in his bed , playing with his toys which all end up in his bed making it very lumpy!

Loves to run around the paddock first thing in the morning and late at night before sleep. Can be a little shy but soon bounds over forepaws on shoulders and nose licks to share his love.

Return to “Our Marvellous Mastiffs”