Royce Cane Corso x Lab DofB 12.2016 RRemedies Centre

Mastiffs that are available for adoption
katiediane121

Re: Royce Lab x DofB 12.2016 Gatwick Kenns

Post by katiediane121 »

Beautiful morning for a walk and some paddock time with the handsome Royce today love4.gif
I love this boy so much, he always makes my day when I take him out! So many cuddles and so lovely to see him do his zoomies in the sun :dog_running-186.gif:

Royce1.jpg
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Wow, absolutely stunning photo of Royce Kiss of love.gif
katiediane121

Post by katiediane121 »

Beautiful weather for a lovely long walk with Roycie boy today love4.gif I honestly love him so much, he’s definitely one of my bestest boys down the kennels. He greets you with the happiest of bum wiggles when you enter his room and is always keen to get out. We passed various dogs today.. most of which he took no notice of but Royce does tend to answer back if it’s the other dogs who start barking at him first 🤷🏻‍♀️. We took what I thought would be a short cut and got a bit lost 😂 but we did end up finding a big quiet sunny patch of green to have a cuddle on. A nice man even came out of his house to check if we were okay as he saw Royce on his back, legs in the air and thought something was wrong with him 0002.gif] I had to explain that he was fine and just really loves a fuss!
We passed 4 horses on the bridle path with very minimal reaction, just curiosity.
The Shetland pony that followed Royce took a lot more interest in 😂 being pretty much the same size as him I think he must of just thought he was a rather funny looking dog! 🙈
As always, gutted that our handsome boy doesn’t have his forever home yet but also always happy to continue being a member of the Royce fan club 🥰
Last edited by katiediane121 on Sat 27 Mar 2021 19:14, edited 1 time in total.
katiediane121

Post by katiediane121 »

Taking in all the loving

Royce1.jpg
katiediane121

Post by katiediane121 »

Another long walk with Royce today :smiley-chores002.gif:
We passed Marco on our way down the lane who Royce instantly wasn’t so sure off and gave out a few silly barks but I’m not sure why as poor Marco didn’t so much as look our way 🙈
However we were then joined by Emma with Rockford and both boys were impeccably well behaved in each others company and we had a great walk thumbs.gif . Royce wasn’t overly keen on one bike that passed us today but I think it may have just taken him by surprise as we were passed by many more after and he didn’t react at all. Lots of strangers out this Easter weekend including joggers and groups of people walking but each time we pulled over to let them pass we used the time for cuddles and Royce showed his best boy behaviour love4.gif
katiediane121

Post by katiediane121 »

I took Royce out first thing today before it got to hot and as always I left thinking how much I just completely adore him! love4.gif He can be strong when he chooses to reacts to certain things as he is a chunky hunk of a lad but he is also very smart and he does listen! He thrives off of reassurance and strokes (especially with passing strangers) and when he’s picky about which dogs he likes you can be firm with your voice and it seems to snap him out of his silly moments! Almost immediately after he goes back to butter wouldn’t melt, bottom wiggling, flopping onto his back for tummy rubs! (His favourite). Our boy needs a special home but oh how lucky they will be when they find him Kiss of love.gif
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

I can attest to Royce's love of cuddles and fuss. Spending time with him is always a treat!

Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
Beccastj

Post by Beccastj »

Oh my dear boy Royce ❤ I just love him. I hadn't walked him in a looooooong time so it was lovely when I got into his kennel and he greeted me with the loveliest cuddle.

Once we got outside he was instantly asking for belly rubs on the floor, he's such a cuddle monster!

Not a great photo as its hard holding a phone, his leads and rubbing his belly at the same time 🤣
20210605_122000_opt.jpg
lainey29

Post by lainey29 »

I met Royce today with Dawn one of his regular walkers and WOW what a beautiful boy Kiss of love.gif He was so happy to see Dawn and come over to see who I was and straight away he was on the floor lying on his back for belly rubs and how could I refuse 0077.gif We headed into the paddock first and he had a few zoomies but then it was cuddle time and boy does he love cuddles, he was so good on his walk and I really enjoyed meeting him, he will definitely be on my list for walking again :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Royce the majestic has come to stay at my place with his good pal Rebecca in the special self contained doggy BnB .

Royce greeted me with a wagging tail and much affection , he seemed overjoyed to be somewhere new and made himself at home immediately and seemed very chilled, enjoying the enclosed outside area in the shade !

I look forward to Rebecca’s photos of his mini stay 🤩

Return to “Our Marvellous Mastiffs”