Royce Cane Corso x Lab DofB 12.2016 RRemedies Centre

Mastiffs that are available for adoption
Traceyb

Re: Royce Rottie x DofB 12.2016 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Traceyb »

On Saturday 16th March Royce spent the day with the whole family, we had two lovely long walks and lots of love and cuddles, but Unfortunately the dogs I have already, wouldn’t except Royce inside their house,they kept snapping at him, and he doesn’t Deserve that😔
Royce is such a beautiful boy with so much love to give, he likes dogs and loves children. If I didn’t have my two he would be with us now. We are all devastated. Please someone give him a lovely home😪😪😪😪 Lynne has been amazing.
xxlynne

Royce Rottie x DofB 12.2016 West Byfleet Surrey

Post by xxlynne »

Sharon, Neale and Evie came to find a companion for Lulu their elderly AmBulldog and Lexi their elderly Staffie. Royce fitted in well
KateM17

Re:Royce Rottie x DofB 12.2016 West Byfleet Surrey

Post by KateM17 »

Royce, you didn't even give me time to write up on your thread, before you left the building! Beautiful boy who took me for a walk today! Avoided all the muddy puddles but made sure I walked in them! Loves his sausages, takes them very gently and was a total gent on our walk today! He even found the sausages in the boot of my car when I went to refill my pockets. A great dog. Thank you for giving him his forever home. X :smiley-bounce016.gi: Heart fill with love.gif] Well done
chloe_stockwell

Re: Royce Rottie x DofB 12.2016 Gatwick Kenns

Post by chloe_stockwell »

Unfortunately Royce is back in kennels, and we went off for a lovely long walk today. He was a bit fidgety putting his harness on but mainly because he was distracted by another RR dog opposite him!

Lovely boy who loves cuddles and treats. He is interested in other dogs and people when out and about but does not react in any way apart from pricked up ears and wanted to go over to them (see pic below when we saw a cow!)

Although he loves other dogs when out and about he does also seem to be quite territorial about his own living space, so possibly an only-dog home would be best for this boy.

91F27AE8-AF5F-493C-B9ED-9C325BFB2DF0.jpeg
WHAT is that?!
WHAT is that?!
Simz

Re: Royce Lab x Staffie DofB 12.2016 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Simz »

Royce is such a darling.. Quite bouncy yesterday in the sunshine, I love how he goes all wiggly and submissive when he realises I am coming to take him out 😍 Yesterday in the paddock he was full of energy and kept bounding over to me and jumping up at my face to lick me mid air?! I found it endearing but did not encourage this potentially hazardous behaviour because he is a big boy and could easily knock a smaller person over! He is so innocent though, He loves his cuddles so much, we had a good chat today too face to face, he just stared at me with his gorgeous amber eyes while I told him that his forever home was coming soon, but he must remember his manners at all times please! I think he agreed 😁❤️ Honestly I would home this boy in a heartbeat if my circumstances allowed. He's so friendly and funny, love him 😘
chloe_stockwell

I think I might just be Royce's number one fan, I just love seeing him and taking him out for walks. He isn't enjoying kennel life so I took him out for a good hour or so this morning, passed cows, peacocks(!), joggers, and off lead dogs.

He is just so good with everything and everyone, he doesn't make any noise and barely reacts at all. We even had a fox run out in front of us today and whilst he was interested to see where it went, he didn't lunge or even barely try to pull.

He only ever seems to get anxious when coming back to the kennels, he doesn't like the other dogs barking at him and it makes him nervous. However I just give him lots of attention when he's back inside so he only focuses on me instead of all the other noise. I hate leaving him and really hope his perfect home comes soon, he deserves it! 🤞
chloe_stockwell

Had a lovely walk with Roycie boy today, even though we got a little bit wet in some rain showers! He's got a lovely new matching harness and collar this week as well, looking very handsome!

He was his very lovely self today, very excited to see me when I got in his room with his whole bottom half seeming to wag with his tail. As always, he was great on his walk making no reaction at all to a couple of farm dogs barking at him through their gates. We went passed an empty field which normally has cows in and he was looking for them which I found very funny!

He also said a quick hello to a non-RR labrador today with a nose touch and a bottom sniff, very well behaved.

He's got soooooo much love to give, please could someone open up their heart and home to dear Royce! ❤
20190427_114156_opt.jpg
chloe_stockwell

I cant really say anything which hasn't already been said about my dear little Royce, he has such affection for people and loves his cuddles and treats.

We saw loads of other RR dogs today on our walk, I think we must have taken a popular route! He doesn't bark at any other dogs, and he's always keen to say hello - he probably doesn't understand why I dont really let him! We came across RR Benn, and they were both so keen to see each other with waggy tails, we let them have a nose touch.

Lots of love for Roycie boy as usual and lots of cuddles had, he gives great big bear type cuddles and he is very careful for such a big boy. I hope he finds a home soon ❤
6D9BF6EE-B2F9-4145-9678-6A5BBFBA3DBA.jpeg
xxlynne

Re: Royce Lab x DofB 12.2016 Horley

Post by xxlynne »

(Since returned)
Neil and Denise met Royce out on a walk with April... he made them decide it was time to rescue their next dog...and suddenly there they were Wonderful meeting witnessing a family coming together!
8EE84732-14B1-4318-AD04-071184C16858.jpeg
CA17D22C-50DC-4281-846B-F9F83831A39B.jpeg
chloe_stockwell

Re: Royce Lab x DofB 12.2016 Horley

Oh such amazing news!!! I had a big entry to write today but now I see theres no need 😊 I will miss you Roycie boy, enjoy your new home!
E4A76498-4DCF-4769-87AD-2C13FDBCD84A.jpeg
DD253BCF-5C59-4770-87E3-DA5A1CC5E887.jpeg

Return to “Our Marvellous Mastiffs”