Moss Staffie x DofB 26.04.17 Chichester

Dogs that have found their forever home
anne

Re: Moss Staffie x DofB 26.04.17 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

After a lovely walk today Moss wanted to go to the paddock, so off we went. He selected a football from the bag at the entrance and carried it in with him. I took off his lead and a huge smile lit up his whole face as he ran off to play with his ball. I had wondered where his smile had gone and it was in the paddock all the time! It was lovely to see him run and play and have fun.
Moss would love a garden in his forever home and perhaps some old footballs too. Not much to ask for this sweet, young, loving pup, as he will repay you in bucket loads of love and fun.
DSCF4572.jpgmoss.jpg
DSCF4574.jpgmoss.jpg
DSCF4575.jpgmoss.jpg
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

So yesterday was the first chance I got to walk Moss and oh what a wonderful boy he is.
I had heard what other walkers have had to say about Moss and can only agree, he really is a super boy.
We set off on our walk and Moss was just lovely, he enjoyed every second of his walk and so did I. He can be a wee bit hesitant but with some encouragement he was very happy to explore, absolutely puts his trust in his walker, what a boy love4.gif love4.gif
Sometimes you meet a dog and you get a feeling, I absolutely got that with Moss, he has the sweetest and most gentlest of souls and I admit to falling in love just a little bit Heart fill with love.gif]
Weebs

Post by Weebs »

I had never walked Moss until today - I have now joined the long queue of Moss fans. There'll be fights in the car parks over who is to walk him as EVERYONE wants to. 0002.gif] What a soppy loveable lump he is! Easy peasy to walk, very gentle on the lead, so gentle taking treats. A couple of times he was a bit hesitant when I wanted to go one way and he wanted to go another. But with a bit of encouragement and maybe a sausage or two, he was happy to come along with me for the walk. We didn't meet any other dogs - saw some in the distance and Moss wasn't bothered. He was too interested in having a sniff here and a sniff there. Went for a very short paddle but Moss not over fussed by the stream. He has got the most expressive slightly anxious face and I look forward to walking him again with paddock time so that I can really see the Moss smile that Anne has mentioned. love4.gif
Jude&Alf

Re: Moss Staffie x DofB 26.04.17 Gatwick K

Post by Jude&Alf »

So now the word is out, what we all already knew, Moss is fabulous!!
I'm so glad his fan group is growing. Moss really is such an amazing boy, not sure I'll be fighting anyone in the car park just yet, although who knows!! He is pretty fantastic love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Had the most amazing walk with Moss today, I think we both smiled the whole way round!
Just as we were heading out the heavens opened and those who know me know that I am not a fan of the rain, Moss on the other hand seemed to love it!
Sometimes Moss can be a bit hesitant on a walk, needing gentle encouragement, not today, it was full steam ahead. He was so happy to explore, keen to have a good old sniff, just delighting in being out and about.
Moss was absolutey determined to show me how to have fun in the rain today and he most certainly did, so much so we stayed out much longer than I intended, resulting in us both getting soaked and I loved every minute of it!
Moss is such a lovely, kind and gentle boy love4.gif he will absolutely flourish in his very own forever home
LindaS

Re: Moss Staffie x DofB 26.04.17 Guildford Kenns

Post by LindaS »

The lovely Moss is now at Guildford. He's a young lad, but very muture with it ... oh and oh so soft fur. I was welcomed into his kennel with a yippee Tiger bouncing Moss, such was his want to tell his neighbours he was off out on a walk. Harnesses on and out we went, out front there were a few dogs already ready to go and we had a few little hesitations walking along the busy thin path by the road, but once those few minutes were over it was happy Moss all the way.

He's a lovely dog, he was very understanding of Tizer, giving him space and happy to lead.
Moss.jpg
Moss has trained his humans well and the mere mention or perhaps thought of 'I need a treat', Moss will sit and look at you with 'those eyes', half way round we had a little stop and here he learnt I had chicken. He is very gentle how he takes food from you - very very gentle. Absolutly gorgeous boy, who I can't wait to walk again.
LindaS

Post by LindaS »

The post above was from the other week (even though the date now shows yesterday and no idea how that has happened?). More importantly I got to walk the lovely Moss again at the weekend. His face has so many facial features. I had the yippee jumpy in the kennel, then the lets get going out of the kennel block focus face, then I sat on the wall outside which meant we didn't walk straight away and confused face, which melted into cuddly face ...... then Tizer appeared with Mandy. Straight away he was up on all fours looking happy in his direction tail going. When Spike also appeared he then barked, but refocused when asked to sit. I believe Moss is selective of his pals.

No hesitation walking away from the kennels along the thin path this week, we just had two dogs who weren't sure who should lead. Moss wanted to amble along, so we let Tizer go up front and then Moss was keen to keep up, but Tizer would want to look behind (muching grass going back tactic). We were never sure which was best, but walking along the quiet road it was both boys with sensible distance between and amble which was nice. Back at the kennels Moss went to the paddock and he is keen on the tennis ball being thrown and if you'd like to play at getting it back even better.
Moss 2.jpg
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

So wonderful to see that lovely smiling face and oh how I miss it Kiss of love.gif
Moss is so ready for his forever home, he will make you smile every single day love4.gif
FranB

Post by FranB »

My first time walking the gorgeous Moss. I agree with the other comments on here about his lovely soul. He has such an expressive face. We had a little wander along the river and a bit of splashing, which he enjoyed, but he soon let me know that he really wanted to be in the paddock where he was delighted with an old football and some attention. Very special boy. love4.gif
4056E5B9-6250-44C2-8986-03EEB212DA4A.jpeg
E6C0B2F5-2BE0-43A7-965D-434F03BE2E0E.jpeg
0E0C839A-33AC-4196-9159-7F6FC73A1AE1.jpeg
Martine wsstle

Post by Martine wsstle »

Walked moss twice now great little dog very connected and know certain commands like sit and down and leave Loves the water and had some great time cooling down in the river swimming brilliant moss has such a variety of facial expressions which are so funny he passes other dogs well and lives to trll his kennel mates that its his turn to ho out.
Moss will made someone very happy he has a good attitude still lots to learn but hes young and kean and blooming geourgeous

Thanks moss for your company hope anloveley home comes soon :dog_running-186.gif:

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”