Jojokate

Re: Moss Staffie x DofB 26.04.17 Guildford Kenns

Post by Jojokate »

Good luck moss xx
xxlynne

Re: Moss Staffie x DofB 26.04.17 Hertfordshire

Post by xxlynne »

(Since returned)
Moss was so delighted to meet and walk with his new family Claire, Mark and their 2 lovely children.

He shared a lovely walk with Pearl and winked at her as he grouped with his family for the homing picture...Pearl you can have my Rescue place ...I don't need it any more! :goodluck.gif:
Mosshomed.JPG
xxlynne

Re: Moss Staffie x DofB 26.04.17 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Lovely Moss has come back into our Rescue today. He found it hard to settle when left though didn't do any damage or self harm just restless and some barking. He looks well and has settled back meeting dogs well.
Jokav

Post by Jokav »

Looking forward to walking him tomorrow x
April111

Post by April111 »

I took Moss out for a walk on Saturday. We hadn’t met before but with a treat he was happy to let me into his kennel. Once out he was great, so responsive and obviously very atuned with people. Stayed close to me and happy for attention. We had a brief paddle in the stream and Moss was happy to play with me splashing water to him. When we met another kennel mate out on the walk we stood off to one side, Moss sat at my feet and kept his attention on the treat and made no reaction to the passing dog, what more could you ask for.
Now when I pass Moss is jumping at his kennel door keen to say hi and get out for a walk, so very sad for this lovely natured AND looking boy. Hope we find him a home soon
anne

Post by anne »

I had a lovely walk with Moss yesterday. He is so calm and relaxing to walk with and very attentive and tuned in. It is a delight to spend time in the company of this handsome boy.
DSCF3012.jpgmoss.jpg
DSCF3017.jpgmoss.jpg
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

I had my first walk with Moss today, so had never met him before. He is still such a baby and very affectionate. Moss walked beautifully on the lead and I found him to be very responsive and connected, so I think he would be a delight to train. He did react and bark at a passing dog first off, but then when I saw some more dogs approaching, I found he was very distracted with treats so I soon had him sitting with his full attention on me while they passed. He took no notice of the dogs, so I'm sure this can be improved with consistency in a home. He has such a soppy looking face, it's hard not to love him. I hope he gets a home soon as kennels just stresses him out and he is such a nice boy.
image.jpeg
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
stuartportlock

Post by stuartportlock »

LOVE THIS LAD TO BITS!!!! Moss kiss-tles bells and whistles. Lovely lad needs a home, so affectionate and gentle.
moss.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

Moss is a wonderful boy with such a gentle, affectionate nature. He is a bit down in the dumps at the moment as he is finding kennel life stressful. He is delighted to get visitors and to be taken out for a walk. On the way out this morning he found a toy and quickly claimed it as his own. Once out he found an even bigger prize in the form of a deflated football and swapped this for the toy. He carried the football and stopped to chew it for a while but soon lost interest and focussed back on his walk. I think Moss's favourite bit of the walk was when we stopped for cuddles and treats. Don't overlook this boy, he is young, friendly and so needing some love and stability in his life. x
DSCF4299.jpgmoss.jpg
DSCF4302.jpgmoss.jpg
DSCF4305.jpgmoss.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

Moss and I had a lovely, long relaxed walk on Friday morning. The first walk of the day is always the best and often the longest for me and I felt Moss deserved this special walk. He seemed happier than the previous 2 walks and more interested in his surroundings. He loves to stop for cuddles and treats and is such a clam, sweet natured affectionate boy.
DSCF4341.jpgmoss.jpg
DSCF4348.jpgmoss.jpg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”