Evie Shar Pei DofB ?2015 Hampton Middx

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Evie Shar Pei DofB ?2015 Hampton Middx

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
evie4DSC06877.jpga.jpg
Evie's Story: Evie was found stray/abandoned and unclaimed within a London council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Evie is neutered, chipped and vaccinated. Evie was in boarding kennels near Guildford whilst awaiting her new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
evie2DSC06879.JPG
evie3DSC06872.JPG
Evie's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information:
15.07.18: Hi Lynne wondered if you would have a space we are out of kennels. Looking for a Shar Pei girl Evie she is not coping and dropped a ton of weight not keen on dogs in pound environment but sometimes Peis only like their own kind. Would you consider one? If room desperate times xxC
Evie.JPG
Evie1.JPG
Sarahk

Re: Evie Shar pei DofB ?2015 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

DSC06883.JPG
DSC06877.JPG
DSC06870.JPG
DSC06875.JPG
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
KateM17

Post by KateM17 »

We met and walked Evie today. She is a gorgeous looking girl and has beautiful colouring. She did pull a little bit but I guess her surroundings were just too interesting and she wanted to sniff and look at everything whilst out on her walk! She took her treats gently and those dogs we did see she passed well. Shar pei lovers you will not be disappointed X love4.gif
anne

Post by anne »

Evie walked with Louise this morning and she was beautifully behaved. Blossom and I accompanied them and Evie and Blossom were relaxed and calm together. Evie did politely tell Blossom to give her space a couple of times as Blossom was so keen to be up close to Evie for companionship, which Blossom did without fuss.

DSCF7741.jpgblossomEvie.jpg
DSCF7745.jpgblossomEvie.jpg
DSCF7747.jpgbolossom Evie.jpg
k8fisher9

Post by k8fisher9 »

I was lucky enough to take out Evie saturday. Not sure if she'd agree. She led me round the houses for a while over the roughest ground sbe could find, theough holly bushes. I couldn't work out what she wanted as she didnt seem up for leaving the grounds. I took her for what she will go on to call "the human thinks i play fetch". She nuffled the paddock though so all was not lost. We then checked Poet House for treats (unfortunately for her Glynis had already retrieved spare treats in the settee cushions).

Highlight of the day (aside from spending time with all the beautiful pups) Evie gave me a Shar Pei face wash and started to play with me when i spent time after the walk in her cubby hole in the kennels. Patting me and sitting on me. Such a gorgeous girl.
Judy

Post by Judy »

I met Evie for the first time this afternoon, she is such a lovely friendly girl. She was very good at exiting and entering the kennel block ignoring the other dogs barking at her. As soon as we were outside she was very keen to get going. She is very alert and interested in chasing squirrels but easy to manage despite pulling a bit. She wasn't worried about walking without another dog and settled down once we had got going. She was very well behaved when giving her treats back in her kennel. love4.gif
Judy

Post by Judy »

I had a very friendly greeting from Evie this afternoon, she was keen to go out walking. She loved sniffing all the new smells along the way. Although she is very enthusiastic she is very manageable. When we got back to the kennels she waited patiently for me to give her sausage treats. Such a sweet natured girl. :smiley-chores002.gif:
Judy

Post by Judy »

I took Evie out again this afternoon, she is such a good girl she doesn't react at all to any of the dogs barking at her when we exited and entered the kennel block. As already mentioned she is very keen and enthusiastic when walking but is manageable. Evie has a lovely nature, she is very patient on returning to her kennel whilst waiting for her sausage treats. Heart fill with love.gif]
KateM17

Post by KateM17 »

Evie walked with Glynis, Fiona and me today. Glynis was a little slow so Evie went to the paddock. Evie loves the paddock. She isn't so great at fetching a ball, but this girl can run and run fast she can. Fiona and I just stood there watching her, she runs like a greyhound! Very quick! Evie is pretty bright too, if she knows there is a sausage waiting for her she will run to you, ready to collect her treat! It was a total joy to watch her run free and enjoy her playtime in the paddock. We thought her run around may have tired her out, but Evie was happy to leave the paddock and trot off down the road for a bit of a stroll. She entered and left the kennel block like a dream ignoring all dogs that were having a bark at her. Evie was happy for me to adjust her harness and was very chilled by the end of her walk. I think she's another favourite of ours! xx Lovely girl!
Kate

Post by Kate »

What a sweet girl with that super squidgy face! I enjoyed walking this girl very much today, she was very chilled out and enjoyed some fuss of the bench while we were waiting for Ros. Sweet gentle thing.
love4.gif
IMG_6835 (1).JPG
IMG_6834.JPG

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”